Chapter 26- ♡Palace Guard♡

(JACE'S P.O.V)

  I slowly opened my eyes to voices i couldn't clearly hear. I couldn't make out what they were saying but it was not just one or two voices, there were more.

It made me scared for some reason and i shut my eyes back immediately.

I don't even know why i was scared but i was...

What if they had told my mom that i was here... but that should make me happy right??

I would finally see my mom... someone i thought i never had... but in a way that made me feel like something was tugging at my heart... I don't understand.

Abuela are you sure you did not do something to him?? That was Riele's voice.

I didn't do anything i assure you...we only talked, Abuela said.

Well then what did you talk about?? Someone else asked, it was a girl's voice.

Who is she??

It must be something really personal for it to affect him this way, another foreign voice but a guy's voice this time.

That's for Roxy and... this guy to know, another guy's voice.

His name is jace, Jake, how many times do i have to tell you, Riele said.

Yeah Jake, it shouldn't be that hard for you to know because both your names sounds the same, the girl said.

We are going off topic here guys, the first guy said.

I should probably get up now because i think all their eyes are on me now.

He's really cute though, the girl said.

Shut up Eryn, Riele muttered and i slowly opened my eyes shifting uncomfortably abd trying to get up.

He's awake!! Riele exclaimed rushing to sit by me.

Jace you're awake!! She said and pulled me into a hug.

Yeah... i trailed off, my eyes landing on roxy who gave me an apologetic.

Thank Goodness you're awake, I'll get you something to drink, she said and walked out.

My eyes then went to the girl, Eryn, she was short with long brown hair and light blue eyes with a heart shaped face. She stood nest to a guy probably about my height, he also had light blue eyes and full brown hair but his was curly.

They must be related probably even twins because they look so alike.

Next to the guy was a blonde haired guy with grey eyes he was also probably about the same height as me or even shorter maybe...

They all looked at me expecting me to say something.. I also stared awkwardly at them expecting an introduction maybe,but I'm beginning to think i should be the one introducing myself.

H-

Yiiii!!! Eryn suddenly squealed rushing to my side and taking my hand.

You look even cuter with with your eyes open!!! I'm Eryn you're jace i know this is my brother Darin.

Twin brother, Darin added.

She rolled her eyes, anyway that's jake!

We are the unbeatable trio, with Riele as our Queen. She said.

Ugh! No,  how many times am i gonna say it we are the Fantastic Four! No one is queen, Riele said going to stand next to Darin.

Right Darin, yeah i side that Riri, he said.