Chapter 34- Escaping

(Jace's p.o.v)

(Recap)

What did you just say??

"I will help you get out of here"

....

Why??

It was the first question i asked, i should immediately shoot at the opportunity of being helped but instead here i was with a frown on my face questioning the poor guy like he said something wrong.

My name is Timothy and i think Reese has gone a bit too far with his stupid obsession with that lady and that is why i am offering to help you...I can't take anymore of his killings.. I'm seriously fed up. He said mimicking my frown.

If you're a good guy, why are you here?? I asked him and groaned as i suddenly started to feel pain again.

He looked worried and took a step closer, examining me before he spoke.

I owe my life to him, since he saved me from death years ago and trained me to become one of his men.

But now I've realised i owe him nothing and I'm not taking another life for that monster, the idiot killed my parents when i refused to join his many boys recruit and told me it was a rival gang.

He also faked an attack, saying it was that same rival gang, they were trying to kill me.. he scoffed, i believed him like an idiot not knowing that many of his own men lost their lives because of his fake attack..because of me. He muttered the last part under his breath and sighed moving over to me.

B..but why all of that just to get you in his team?? I asked and timothy shook his head slowly, he wanted to proof that he could get whatever he wanted, he said and my eye widened.

That guy is more that crazy!!! I said as Timothy the rope that tied my hand behind my back.

He chuckled, you don't have to tell me that, he said and tilted his head up to look at me he was currently bent down trying to free my legs.

You...how are you so calm?? He asked and i shrugged, I seriously don't know dude, its weird to me as well, I replied and he smiled widely, his grey eyes disappearing into a straight line as he did so, a tiny dimple also graced his cheeks making him look super cute, this guy was definitely very young...probably like eighteen or nineteen, I concluded because there was no way he could be this cute.

And now that i think of it, he is pretty young.

I admire you, he said staring at me with some kind of twinkle in his eyes.

Woah woah what's with that look, you look like you've fallen in love or something, I joked and he burst out laughing.

Well is that a bad thing, you're pretty easy to-

Woah woah woah easy boy, I'm taken, I said seriously this time and he burst out laughing again.

I'm just joking dude, I'm into girls I swear, he said finally throwing the chain aside.

How old are you Tim?? I asked him and he bit his lip, I can't tell you...it'll only make you realise how much of a horrible person i am.

Listen, you did what you had to do because you believed you were in his dept, the good thing is, now you know what is right and you're doing it, I told him as i tried to get up but fell on my face.

Arrgh! God my nose!!! I groaned wiping off the blood that flowed out of my nose like a river.

I broke it, Shit! It hurts! I exclaimed with shaking breath and Tim rushed to my aid, wiping away the blood with his sleeve.