Chapter 14- ♡You're not my brother II♡

(Jace's p.o.v)

Sean..please, listen I'm sorry okay...you have to understand.. I didn't want to do it I swear.... shut up! Just shut up...you.. you... I trusted you... yet you went behind my back and f..fucked her!!!

He screamed grabbing his head with both arms.

What?! ...what a..are you saying.. y..you t..think we.....!!! Why would you think that sean. You know me, i would never do that..never!! I screamed at him trying to contain my anger.

I knew sean... he was drunk but he meant every word he said, he wasn't the type who drinks and then wakes up the next day without a memory of what happened the previous day.

No....I don't know you jace!....i don't know any fucking thing about you....he said and chuckled but there's one thing i know though..... Y...YOU are not my brother, he said coming closer to me and poking my chest.

My heart shattered into a billion pieces while i hoped he didn't mean that.

S..Sean what are you saying?? I asked as my whole body began to shake, I knew the kind of anger that was cooking up inside of me and i tried to fight it.

I didn't want to do anything that i would regret later.

What? Huh?? You upset?? Am i getting on your nerves??? ...Ha! But I'm saying the truth....your highness... he said sounding like he was mocking me, which got me confused.

Ohhh don't act like you don't know jace... did y..you think i didn't know t..that... this was the reason you told me never to go into my dad's room, he said getting me even more confused.

What are you talking about Sean... you have had too much to drink you're saying nonsense, i told him and tried to help him sit back down but he smacked my hands away and punched me in the jaw.

Don't fucking touch you liar!! Don't touch me... he said and grabbed my hand harshly.

Pulling me to our dad's former room, while i just stared blindly at nothing, I wasn't angry he punched in the face.

I was angry that i was stupid enough to do such a horrible thing to my own brother.

Look at this, he said roughly shoving a paper into my hands.. it looked like a birth certificate.

I brought it up to my face and it was a birth certificate.... my birth certificate...

Date and place of birth: 21 March 1998...prince Edward island. Queen Elizabeth Hospital ( Charlottetown )

Name and surname: His Royal Highness Prince Jace lee Norman. Sex: Male

Name and surname Father: His Royal Highness King Jason Liam Norman.

Name and surname Mother: Her Royal Highness Queen Eliana Kiara Norman.

............. I read the first three parts over and over again my hands shaking furiously.

I couldn't believe it.... I..I.. don't believe this...how... prince??? Wh..wh.. what is this?? I asked my hands shaking and my eyes becoming teary instantly.

Where did you find this sean??! I screamed and he blinked continuously.

Are you saying you d..didn't know about this??!! He said and stumbled back sitting on the bed in the process.

I shook my head, waiting for my answer, I d..dunno... I c..came in here one d...day... you w..were at w..work... y...you... I... I found it... hidden in a b..box under the b..bed, he said scratching his head like he was in a confused state.

W..When?? I asked, Three years ago, he muttered.

What?? Why didn't you tell me?!! I screamed and he got to his feet. And why didn't you tell me you had a crush on my girlfriend!!!! He shouted in my face, his alcohol infused breath hitting my face continuously as he spoke.