Chapter 18- ♡Lunch is Ruined♡

(Riele's p.o.v)

It was lunch time and i being the lovely hearted person i am decided to actually go find jace since he wasn't responding to his text or even picking my calls.

I wonder where that idiot is...

My employees said he was still in the building but didn't know where he went, they suggested i find another driver to take to the restaurants i wished to have lunch.

They didn't know that i was actually going to lunch with him. Stupid! Why did i even agree to this??

Hahahaha!! I heard someone laughing from one of my maketing department manager's office, it was jace.

What the hell was he doing here?!

I stood at the door and watched as she demonstrated something to him, she had both her shoes in her hand as she did so.

Jace burst out laughing holding his stomach as he watched still not noticing my presence.

He was really hot when he laughed.. huh? What am i saying??!

I cleared my throat and they both turned to me, jace immediately stood up and checked his watch, while liza froze, her eyes as wide as ever.

Miss Liza Griffin, is this what you do when you are supposed to be working?? I asked working past jace to stand in front of her.

N..N..no Miss Downs it's not.. i w..was j..j..just... she trailed not knowing what to say.

You were just what Miss Griffin?! I said.

I..I'm s..sorry Miss Downs i finished all my work yesterday night before i left here so i really didn't have much to do. She spoke adjusting her glasses and hiding her shoes behind her back.

Ohh.. okay then i guess there is no problem then, go have lunch then there after report to my office, is that clear ?? I asked and she nodded.

Good, i spoke and walked with jace quietly following behind me.

Liza suddenly squealed making me stop and turn to jace.

Is she okay??

Yeah, she is just super excited to meet you that's all... she really looks up to you.

Ohh.. okay. I spoke and then kept on walking.

Why the hell weren't you picking my calls anyway?? I asked and he chuckled.

I'm really sorry liza is so crazy i didn't hear my phone ringing i hope you weren't too worried about me?? He asked jokingly.

I replied with a scoff. You know you too would make a great couple, jace. Here's a ship name Jiza! I said and felt a little sting in my chest as i said that.

What?! We just met a few hours ago that's so ridiculous besides she's not my type, he said as we got to the car.

He opened the back door for me and i got in but sneaked to the front immediately we were out of that premises.

So tell me jace what's your type of girl ?? I asked and he turned to me with his overly attractive boyish grin.

My heart skipped a beat seeing this.

Hmm let me see, she has to be beautiful both on the inside and on the outside.

Great hair, beautiful smile, great attitude, fierce, great cook... hmm what else, oh! Great kisser too! He said wiggling his brow and i couldn't help but laugh.

But don't worry with you I'll overlook some certain thing because you're Hot!! He said and winked making me slap his arm.

Are you saying i don't meet up to your standards?? I asked air quoting when i said "standards"