Chapter 29-♡A message♡

(No one's p.o.v)

Her hotel room door suddenly opened and she jumped, she thought she locked the door.

Her heartbeat increased as she saw who it was and she immediately stopped what she was doing.

What are you doing here?? She asked hiding her fear, oh if only she had known, she would have listened to the voice in her head that told her to leave for Paris yesterday instead of this morning.

Is that how to greet your boyfriend...

Ex.. she corrected.

Now tell me what you want i was busy with..

You know exactly what I want baby, he said moving his black hair out of his face.

No I don't, you know what please leave, right now!! She shouted pointing at the door, her mind in a turmoil of ideas as she sought for ways to escape.

The door was not an option as of course he was in the way, the window, she could jump out it but she was on the 19th floor of a building with 21 floors.  She would die.

She didn't want to die but if it meant getting away from this monster then she  would.

He laughed maniacally, it annoyed her to the core.

If only she had a weapon.

Leave?!!! I haven't gotten what i want yet so why would i leave??

Did you forget the one very important thing about me Samantha.  He said approaching her slowly.

I Always get what i want, He whispered.

Grabbing her from the waist line of her shorts, she slammed into his chest with gasp.

Let me go!! She screamed and he grabbed  her throat then tilted her neck to the side.

Shh.. he whispered his nose in the crook of neck as he inhaled her scent.

She wanted to throw up, cause she hated him more than anything, she hated his fingers against her skin, she squirmed and fought to be set free.

She couldn't stay another minute close to him or she would break, he had violated her, raped her body and soul... to the point where she almost died, and all because of what?? Love!!

The word disgusted her, she had once fallen into it's trap and she hated that, she fell for this lunatic thinking he was the sweetheart he presented himself to be.

She remember giving him multiple chances to change... but it was deceit, he would beat and rape her, then apologise, she would forgive, he would do it again, she would forgive, it went on and on and she couldn't take it anymore.

But you know what the funny thing is?? He didn't need to rape her to have her.. cause she loved him and was willing to give him her all but he treated her like a slave and discarded her like she was nothing.. what does he want now??

I need you for something very important, he whispered and she pushed him with all her might.

He stumbled back in shock but grinned, he loved when she showed her strength.

Is that all i am to you, A toy?!! That you can use to do whatever you want?! She screamed fighting the tears that sought to be released.

He chuckled, Yes, you're mine, and i can do whatever the hell i want with you!! He said coming closer to her, if she let him she would end up trapped so she pushed past him and bolted for the door.

He caught her with ease and pulled out a dagger from his pocket. Her eyes widened as she knew the consequences loving this monster had finally come to take it's toll on her.