Closer

Parker anxiously waited for Barry outside of the warehouse.

The four of them lingered outside the warehouse while waiting for the Scarlet Speedster.

Within a blink, the streak in the distance was beside Parker, sweeping her into his arms.

"Hey, everybody," Barry greeted. He turned to Caitlin. "Great to see you're alive and well. I'm sorry you were put in that position."

"We should probably have a discussion on safety," Caitlin suggested.

"Safety sex, you mean," Cisco coughed.

Parker squinted at Cisco. "You're just mad that you can't get any."

"Thank you two for coming here and saving Caitlin and Parker. We appreciate it so very much!" Barry loudly interrupted. He looked down at the girl in his arms and smiled. "Ready?"

Parker tightened her arms around his neck and buried her head into his chest, heaving in air to hold in her lungs.

"Be safe!" Joe shouted at the two, before they were gone, represented by a red blur going the distance.

>>>>>

Parker sighed in relief when Barry set her on top of her bed.

The leather of the suit squeaked as Barry climbed on the bed, sitting on his knees next to her.

Parker reached her hands to his face and pulled down his mask, her hands cupping his cheeks. Her thumbs moved back and forth across the light stubble on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" Barry whispered.

"I just think you look so hot when you have the suit on without the mask."

Barry shook his head, licking his lips to hide his own grin. He didn't look at her as he spoke, but rather at his hands.

"Well, I think that is vital information for this relationship."

He raised his head and flinched as Parker bumped noses with him, giggled, then tilted her head and pecked his lips.

"That's what I have to do to get you to kiss me?" Barry wondered. "Wear the suit maskless?"

Parker held her face in close proximity to his. He felt her eyelashes against his own as she closed her eyelids, looking completely amused.

"It's on the list, yes," she answered cleverly.

She let her lips linger on his for a few moments longer this time, then fell back on the bed. She had one knee bent and Barry secured his elbow on her kneecap, keeping his head up.

"Is it high on the list or low?" he tried.

Parker shrugged. "Not telling. I'm cold, come cuddle."

He did as she said, although the squeaking from the suit threw off the cuddly mood for both Barry and Parker. Cuddling with the suit was stiff and awkward.

At the same time, both sat up.

"That has to go."

"Agreed."

Barry tried not to blush as Parker sang the song I'm Too Sexy while he tore the suit off. 

For both of them, the accident at the warehouse was postponing their sleep.

"Parker, I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"Shut up, Barry. I would go through anything to keep what we have going. You continue protecting people, and I will never have to accept an apology for being put in this position. I chose this. And you don't get to apologize for what I've chosen."