One Problematic Deja Vu

Barry

He didn't know what happened at first. Iris kissed him--out of fear-- and then Barry pulled away, telling her that even though Parker and him weren't together, he still loved her with all of his heart. He couldn't betray her like that.

Moments later, he was forced to reveal that he was the Flash in front of her, and he ran along the coast line to save the city.

His legs had been pumping so quickly, a scream dragged from his mouth, and within the next blink, he was no longer on the coast of Central City. He was running to the morgue, the crime scene that happened a day ago.

Everything was exactly the same as it had been. The coroner died from wounds to the chest; Eddie brought the recording; Joe found out Mark Mardon wanted revenge.

In a state of confusion, Barry finished up the examination at the crime scene and went to S.T.A.R. Labs, following his already planned schedule.

Barry stopped outside of the elevator. The end of his relationship with Parker waited for him upstairs. He couldn't let that happen. Time had given him a second chance-- for what exactly, he had no clue-- and he was going to use it.

Upon entering the lab, Barry spun Parker's chair around and cupped her jaw, slamming his lips against hers.

"Hello, I love you," he breathed when he broke away.

Parker's eyes were wide. "Dude, that's fucking gross. I just puked."

"I didn't taste it, you're fine. You are correct, though, that's gross."

Cisco, not surprisingly, held his hand over his heart. He was in love too-- with their relationship.

With his relationship with Parker sealed, Barry got to the main point and explained the situation involving Mark Mardon.

"...He can control the weather, more precise than Clyde," Barry finished.

"You'd have to be-"

"A Weather Wizard to do that," Barry and Cisco chorused.

Confused, Cisco took a sip of his slushy and winced.

"Trigeminal headache?" Barry and Caitlin said.

Parker narrowed her eyes at Barry. There was something strange about him. Well, stranger than normal. Dr.Wells interfered before Parker could.

"Mr.Allen? A word, please.."

Barry nodded and quickly followed Dr.Wells, closing the door behind them.

"You ruptured the time continuum, didn't you? You're experiencing temporal conversion," Dr.Wells predicted.

"Yeah, how'd you--"

"How long?"

Barry tapped his fingers against his chin, counting back. "A day and some change. It's like I'm living it all over again."

"Good, that means there's not too much you could have messed up yet. How did this happen?"

"I don't know, I-I mean, I was running-- faster than I've ever ran-- and the first day I lived this day, some really horrible things happened, there was a tidal wave, Parker--"

Dr.Wells shot his hands out, shaking them, a sign he didn't want Barry to continue. "No, do not tell me. I do not want to know anything about the future you experienced."

"Okay, but Dr.Wells, I--"

"Barry!" he shouted. "Time is an extremely fragile construct. Any deviation, no matter how small, can result in chaos. Now, here's what you're going to do."