Park and Cait's Day Off

Sadly, Parker couldn't build the TARDIS for two reasons. First: Wells had already given blueprints to Barry. Secondly: Caitlin was free, which meant she needed Parker to plan the wedding with her in what little time they had.

While Cisco, Ronnie and Barry left to the Casa De Genius --as Cisco called his room of tech toys-- to create the time machine, Parker and Caitlin lingered in the Cortex.

"When is this supposed to take place?" Parker asked, suddenly thinking about the time frame, "Like three months?"

"Close," Caitlin responded, wincing, "Three hours."

Parker's eyes widened. She knew it wasn't supposed to be a huge wedding, which lessened the shock, but the things that remained would still have to be terribly rushed.

"And I also don't have a dress," Caitlin mumbled, avoiding Parker's eye completely.

"What?!" Parker shouted, her hand flying to her forehead, "Oh my God. Oh, my.. Okay, I'm a wedding planner, I can do this."

"You're not actually a--" Martin tried to say.

Parker gave a second long screech, cutting him short, "Martin, I'm getting in game mode, don't do that to me."

"Do you still want to help?" Caitlin asked.

"It'd be super shitty of me to back out, of course I do," Parker said in an obvious tone, "Now, grab the keys to the van. We have two hours to stop, then we need to be back here to get ready."

>>>>

Their first stop was to a local store for flowers and a cake. Caitlin bought two bottles of wine.

The celebration wouldn't be as rewarding as Caitlin pictured. With Parker in charge--who tended to be quite the party person-- she promised she would give Caitlin and Ronnie the best party she could.

Plastic utensils, cups and plates were added the cart, along with party essentials such as a banner that read: Just Married and for Parker's amusement, party poppers.

An hour remained until they needed to be back at S.T.A.R. Labs for preparation.

Parker drove like a maniac to a dress shop halfway across town. Predictably, Caitlin screamed the entire way, fearing for her life.

As always, when Parker pulled to a stop in an open parking space, Caitlin dove out of the car to steady land.

Parker pouted, "You guys seriously have no faith in my driving ability.."

"It's for good reasoning," Caitlin said.

Caitlin ran around the shop, grabbing gowns she could buy right away. She disappeared into the dressing room with five dresses.

Parker sat on the couch in front of the mirror. While she waited for Caitlin to show off the first dress, she worked on the layout of the wedding.

Caitlin already had the spot in mind: on the front lawn near the S.T.A.R. Labs sign.

"Hey, Cait," Parker yelled, "Who do you want to give you away the rings?"

"Cisco and yourself," Caitlin called back.

Parker set up a fast diagram on her notepad. Caitlin and Ronnie were in the middle, Cisco starting the line on the left. He was followed by Eddie and Iris. On the right, Parker was in the front, with Barry behind her and Joe behind him.

"And Martin's going to say all the official stuff?" Parker asked.

"Yes. First one," Caitlin responded, pushing open the door.