Crazy For You

Parker was a half step in front of Barry and Joe, eager to see the damage done to Dr.Wells' house.

"Park, slow down! You need me to get in, remember that," Joe called after her.

Parker bounced in an awkward jog, turning sideways to look back at Joe. "I know the man-- how much do you want to bet he'll just let me in?"

"Not very much."

Parker turned back to the house. Immediately, her shoes scraped against the pavement, mesmerized by the gorgeous house in front of her eyes.

Barry's hand lightly pressed on her back, guiding her along, as her eyes stayed savoring every inch of the house.

"How could someone vandalize this beauty?" Parker whispered in disbelief.

As the trio approached (what they hoped was) the front door, it opened on its own, revealing an unharmed Dr.Wells.

Parker looked straight past him.

The inside was almost empty. There was furniture, paintings and sculptures; everything to make a house pretty, but not enough to make it scream 'This is Dr.Wells' house.'

"Look, Joe, I apologize about this. It feels like so much for so little. The police should have never been called," Dr.Wells insisted.

Parker narrowed her eyes at his retreating chair. Why? Because you have something to hide?

"I got a prank call, just before it happened," Dr.Wells explained.

The trio followed behind his chair as he led them into the house.

Joe and Barry looked for clues, as expected to do.

Parker looked in admiration, and also for more information on her own investigation.

They stopped at the portion of the first floor where the glass ceiling above had shattered. Fragments of the ceiling were staining the tile.

"Seems like more than just a prank, Doc.." Joe muttered.

"There are some people who believe I have not suffered enough for the accident last year, and some of them tend to act on it."

Parker, Joe and Barry leaned around the corner upon hearing the click of high heels.

Caitlin and Cisco were rushing through the front door. Cisco caught sight of the huddled trio and brought Caitlin over.

"Dr.Wells, are you alright?" Caitlin hurriedly asked.

"Dr.Snow, I'm alright-- a little chilly. Hello, Cisco. Make yourselves at home best you can. I'm going to make a hotel reservation," Dr.Wells said, driving away from the group.

Not surprisingly, Cisco was just as amazed as Parker by the house. "Yo, this place is so sick.."

"What took you guys so long?" Barry wondered.

"We got lost," Cisco admitted, his face flushing.

"We've never been here before," Caitlin said with a sigh. "He tends to keep his private life private."

>>>>>

Parker counted that day as a 'work day' on her two cases.

Dr.Wells had ordered the team back to S.T.A.R. Labs at four p.m. on the dot, saying he had some information about the person he believed to commit the crime.

With an hour to go, Parker sat at a table at Jitters on the second floor, her laptop opened.

To continue her research, she knew it would had to be completed on her own computer. It would be plain stupid to use a S.T.A.R Labs computer to research her boss.