Home Is Wherever I'm With You

Back at the Cortex with Team Flash and Joe, Caitlin projected the particulates found by Barry outside of Clay Parker's door.

The scientists animatedly went back and forth with science talk that neither Parker or Joe understood.

"Not even Barry's cells move that fast! I've never seen anything like it," Caitlin said.

Parker sat up in her chair; Joe stopped leaning on her chair. Finally, something they understood.

"Clay Parker is a meta-human?" Joe wondered.

He was scribbling notes on his notepad, since the CCPD was also on the case.

"No," Parker disagreed. "His name isn't on the list of people we know were affected, or the list of people who were within the property."

Dr.Wells nodded towards her. "She would be correct. The particulate residue Barry gathered at Iron Heights does contain Clay Parker's DNA, however, it also includes DNA of a woman."

"Run the DNA through the CCPD database, see if you get a match," Barry suggested to Parker.

A little keyboard clacking and three loading screens later, Parker found her.

"Shawna Baez," she introduced.

"Mostly petty crimes, and apparently she likes to party. Lots of disorderly conducts at local bars," Cisco further explained.

"So, if you find her, I'm guessing Clay will be there too," Parker predicted.

Smug at their team work, Parker flicked her wrist above her head and Cisco slapped her hand.

"Team Pisco is bad ass as usual," Cisco pointed out.

"Pisco is gross. Try Carker," At that, she scrunched her face. "Okay, I don't think we have a good bromance name."

"Barry?" Joe called, interrupting Barry's amused look at his girlfriend.

Joe gestured to the door, wanting to get a start on catching Clay Parker.

Barry snapped his fingers, getting his head back into the game.

Parker leaned her cheek in the air as he passed and he kissed it, bidding a farewell to everyone before he followed Joe out of the door.

"In the meantime, let's track the particulates and see how they work," Dr.Wells decided.

The scientists went to work on their scientific research on Shawna Baez's DNA.

Caitlin took the sample Barry brought and scurried into her own little lab, Cisco on her tail.

Dr.Wells stayed parked at the television, his palms touching, the tips of his middle fingers holding up his chin. He was in deep thought, it seemed.

Parker stayed quiet for the sake of his working brain. She launched two tabs of facial recognition on the computer and inserted pictures of both suspects.

Her fingers crawled behind the monitor to turn the volume up, ensuring it would alert her if/when a match was found.

Having nothing else to do, Parker started researching cool birthday party ideas.

It was only February twelfth, but Parker told Barry she had something very special planned, forcing her to actually have to do something huge.

Two hours later, Parker remained curled up in her chair, her finger rhythmically tapping on the mouse. Her eyes scrolled left to right across the screen, but nothing extravagant was catching her eye.

What did catch her eye was movement on the security cameras.

She gripped the desk with one hand and scooted her chair back, getting a clearer view of the computer beside her.