Power girl x male criminal reader

In the city of Star City has a high crime rate as almost every other day the city is almost destroyed. But there is one shining hope for the city and that is the superhero known as Powergirl. The cousin to non other than world wide famous superhero superman. However there is secret that not much know and that she is for an alternative earth know as Earth 2.

She have posed fear in most people that decided to commit crime. But there are some that goes against her and pay the price. As they is a bank robbery in progress. You are sticking up the bank as the stalker is putting the money in the bag.

Y/n:hurry the hell up before you know who gets hear.

The teller finishes putting the money in the bag as you starts to head out the bank. The police is already there with their weapons drawn pointing at you.

Head officer: hands up in the air know or we shot.

Unknown for them you have already planned on the teller using the silent alarm to alert the police. You snuck in the alley just managing to dodge the bullets flying towards you. The alley that you dunk into have your get away vehicle a high power motorcycle. You revy it up and dart out of the alley. As a high auction chase begins.

Power girl POV

I'm flying around the city hoping that nothing else happened. Lately the crime rate have been going up and I outing a Toll on my body. It like every time i get a time to relax something happens. That's when I pick up something on a police radio.

Dispatcher:we have 211 repeat we have a 211 suspect
Is on a motorcycle heading Down Clyde Jones boulevard.

The call ends

Power girl:is there no end to this.

I fly towards the suspect.

Y/n POV

I'm going down Clyde Jones boulevard with the cop on my tail. I take a sharp left right and left trying to lose them hopefully. I look back to see that I lost them I continue to ride until I come to a sudden stop. I look to see what happened and that is when I look up to see none other superheronie power girl.

Power girl:lets get this over with

I pull out a gun and shits her dead in her face.

Power girl:did you really think that was going to work.

That's when the bullet explodes and out comes some green gas as she starts to cough and fall on the ground. I take off once aging this should by me some time.

Third POV

She eventually overcome the effects of the kryptonite 
and tackle y/n off the bike in a back alley way.

Power girl:where did you get the kryptonite from.

Y/n:somewhere off the black market.

Power girl:we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

He flips her off of him as the two stand up

Power girl:ol the hard way it is then.

She charges at you in which you put your arms as it creates a mini shock wave

Power girl:you must be a normal human

Y/n:nope

She goes on the attack once aging but you are avoiding all of her strikes with ease.

Power girl:just hold still

Y/n:you know the problem with people with super strength.

Power girl:what