Diana prince x male reader part 1

Themyscria home to race of warrior of women that are trained to fight and protect each other. The island is isolated from the rest of the world and on the island only women are allowed to live on it. But only on special occasion men are allowed on the island. You may what the occasion is while it is breeding season. Only the strongest men are chosen at the women choice.

It is time for the women to choose as a line pf men are waiting.

Hippolyta:it is know time to choose your mate.

Of course it is first come first serve but there was also the oldest and strongest get to choose first. Many of them men are gone in matter of moments. One is walking around trying to pick one until she stood in front of a man.

??:what is your name

Y/n:I'm Y/n L/n

Diana:I'm princes Diana it nice to meet you

Y/n:nice to meet

Diana:follow me

She starts to walk away as he follow her to her room. Diana were different from all of the other rest. She isn't all about having sex her goal is to form a connection with them. They only have a limit amount of time so it not time for them. Both of them arrive to her room.It had a bed just big enough for two and well lit.

Diana:I'm surprised you lasted

Truth be told she was right usually your type would be first off the block. You stand at 6'3 a nice build and dark skin with black eyes.

Diana:let's get started

Diana:let me see what I'm working with.

Lemon warning

Diana gets on her knees and pulls down your pants to reveal your long thick black cock that is fitting of a god.

Diana:by Hera just beast is fitting of a god.

Still baffled by your size her hands moves on her own and wrapped around the base of your cock.she is controlling her strength just enough not to break in half but enough to boost your hormones. When her hands comes up along with some of your skin covering half of your the tip and back down. Y/n let out a small grunt. Diana hands starts to move fast creating to friction even though it hurts a bit he still love the feeling of the burning. Not to mention her Touch is nice like being hold by a caring grandma.

A long sticky substance shoots from the tip on her face she didn't like the taste of it as it tasted like salt. Her mouth opens just slightly enough to fit your tip in her mouth. She nursed it a bit before she moves down on it. With one of her hand and the base holding it giving it support and the other your balls massaging it and move your balls in poetry in motion sending tingles up your back due to it tickling a bit. Diana takes one big breath before shoving all of it in her mouth.

Her mouth is stuffed like a squirrel eating nuts with her eyes popping out. She removes her mouth catching her breath before slamming all of it back in her mouth pass her uvula and down her throat to the point you can see a bulge in her throat. Her hand
Placement change as she is grabbing onto your hips giving her better support. Diana starts to move her head side to side and bobbing her head up and down she makes eye contact with you seeing your face. Diana mouth was wet adding to the experience. Y/n is Close to his limit as he give her a warning. She speeds up while she is sucking he cums taking her off guard even with the warning Diana sallows all of it. Y/n cock is remove form her mouth as she stands up.

Diana has her back turn towards you and starts to take off her white shirt and slide off her pants giving you a short strip tease she is wearing black bra and panties. She takes off her bra as her breast drop,she bends down giving you view of her ass and pulls down her panties. Diana lays on the bed and spread her legs. She signal you over.

Diana:please be gentle

He nods his head but before he insert it in her. He lowers his head right to her entrance and give it a good lick. His tongue enters her and is at the first level. He mange to pass all of the levels with flying colors as his face is glued to her crutch so much that nothing could move his head. As his eyes looks up to her face. She had a nice healthy bush clean shaven. Diana hands grabs onto the sheets gripping it hard slightly ripping them. His tongue is deep inside of her and with every lick he takes sends her body in overdrive every time. Out of nowhere Diana lets out a moan and it was music to his eyes.

No one have ever made her done that and no one has ever ate her out like that not even her fellow sisters. It's almost like his tongue have been blessed form the gods and goddesses themselves. Diana body arch up to a 25 degree angle. Her body tenses up Diana release her body juices all over Y/n face.

Y/n:know it time for the main event

He places his hand on her shoulders and slowly inserts his massive member into her. Diana body starts to squirm a bit. He waits for her to get used to his size.

Diana:you can move know.

Y/n places his hands on her hips,he starts to insert in his by inch savoring every moment of these cause for all he knows this is the last time they will never meet aging. With every thrust he takes her pussy hugs your member tighter and tighter. He leans in and places his lips onto her she melts into it kisses him back the two made eye contact staring directly into each other souls. Nobody has ever made her fell this way before he made a special place in her heart over taking the places left that she had feelings for.

But it was clear that this love for him is greater for that person. There tongue meets and fights for dominance as he overpowered her as he explored her mouth he swirl his tongue. He even gets a taste of his own cum. Y/n pulls away leaving a train of saliva behind. He moves his hands down right underneath her breast and starts to play with them. He pulls them apart and let them smack together. Y/n twist her nipples clock wise and counter clock wise earning a moan from her. His mouth opens up wide as he starts suck on nipples as her moans get even louder. He was milking her and she loved every second of it. Eventually her milk made it to your mouth as you sallow it.

His thrust increases as he penetrates her and is know directly hitting her womb which increases the chances of her getting pregnant as there is a huge bulge in her stomach. His thrusting slowed down little by little she knows that he was about to finish soon so she wrapped her legs around him and brought him and locking him in place and forcing her to take all of his mighty staff. His strokes became less and less as he started to put more and more power in them. Y/n is at his limit as he cums right in her.

Lemon over

He fall over right beside her and with sometime to spare with both of them exushated they cuddled and went to sleep. Morning had a roses and it was time to say good to each other.they wave goodbye to each other this caught the attention of the other but she payed that no mind.

9 months later

She gives birth to healthy young daughter

Diana:I call her D/'