Malty x male puinsher reader

Third POV

In the kingdom of Melromarc there is a trail as the crown king and princess are in trail for the lives for treason against Melromatc as people all over the kingdom came to see what the outcome is. As the queen is the both the Judge and juror.

Quinn:you stand accused of treason of Melromarc how do you plead

King:not guilt

Malty:not guilty

Queen:to start off you summoned the four heroes her without the permission form the other kingdoms and you malty you stand accused of lie about rape. Do you have anything to say before I rendered my judgement

Malty:I didn't do anything wrong

Queen:i made you my mind you two will be sentenced to death.

King:you can't do this my lady

As they pull out the guillotine as the put the head in as the execution is about happens but that is when naofumi comes in to save the day.

Naofumi:I can't believe that I'm doing this but death is to good for those two I think I have a better idea. Strip them of the royal title and renamed them trash and bitch whore.

Queen:thank god I couldn't never bring my self to do that to my family so from this day on Aultcray should be named trash and malty should be named bitch whore this concludes the trail.

And that is when melty whisper something into the Queen ear as intrigues her as an surprises look comes on her face as she seemed to agree with the idea.

Queen:I would like to pass down another punishment for bitch whore you shall send to the punisher.

As the crowd starts to gasp as only the worse of the worse goes to the punisher as the rumor has it that once you go there you never come back as he can do anything he wants as he is granted by the queen herself as the guards and takes her away as she tries and fight back kicking screaming but they kept on marching forward as the lead her to the dungeon as they chained her up.

Bitch whore:I demand you release me at this moment know I'm royalty

But they don't listens as after the chained her up up and closes the door as the walk away. Some time passes before the punisher arrives as she hear beaver foots step coming down the stairs as her heart is beating as the punisher is standing in front of her. As he opens the door.

Yn:May May if it isn't the princess

Bitch whore:so you are the so could punisher and let my say you aren't impressive at all.

Yn:you will find why they say you are never seen aging or the same after I'm done with you.

Bitch whole:do your worse

As she spit in his face as he takes his hand and wipes the spit off as he have an annoyed look on his face.

Yn:you know I was going to go easy on you but that did it.

Lemon warning

As he drops his pants as bitch whores eyes are locked on hoe massive his member is.

Yn:open your mouth

As she doesn't opens her mouth as he walks up to her  as he forces her mouth opens and force his massive cock down her throat as she chocks on it as you grab her by her head as you starts face fuck her as her eyes starts to roll in the back of her eyes as she gags on your member as you are at your limits as you force her head all the way down on your member as you blast her with your cum as it goes down her throat as you take your member out of her throat.

Yn:that was great but your throat game needs work. And you won't be needing these anymore.

As he rips off all of her cloths as they fall to the ground as bitch whore is completely naked as her breast is hanging out as he starts to grope them.

Yn:these are pretty huge I wonder how your back hurts.

And the only thing she could do is moan as Yn starts to smack them together as he starts to suck on her nipples as her moans increase as her entrance is starting to get nice and wet as you take her nipples out of his mouth as he turns her around and bends her down and starts to rub it against her entrance.

Bitch whore:please don't tease me

Yn:shut up bitch I do what I want.

As Yn insert his massive cock into her entrance as she lets a moan as it takes a while for her to get adjusted as you started to thrust in and out as with one of your thrust you managed to directly hit her womb as you keep on thrusting as her moans gets louder and louder

Yn:know that is what I like to her slut.

As you are continually hitting her womb as you are stretching her pussy out as the both of you are at your limit as you both cum as fluids drips from her stretched out pussy.

Bitch whore:are we done

Yn:not even close slut

As you bend her over once aging as you spread her ass checks and starts to poke her asshole.

Bitch whore:don't you dare it will break me in half of you do.

As you didn't listen as you slammed it into her as her body tenses up as you grab onto her hips and starts to thrust in and out of her as she screams on pain but as it slowly overcome with moans as you paste start to increase. As you give her ass a big ass slap as you leave a hand print on her ass check as you do the same thing to her other ass checks. And when it one of your thrust you broke her.

Bitch whore:fuck fuck fuck me madder I'm your bitch

As a smirk comes on your face as you finally mange to break her as your thrust once aging picks up as you are at you limit as with one final thrust you cum in her ass as you remove it as her ass is gapeing know as she falls to the ground with both of her holes filled up.

It was safe to say that her Bitchness was good. It did come back time to time but you always fucked it out of her.