Pokemon

Today is your first day at the Arther foundation in the Alola region. You have dying to get an internship there ever since you were little kid you dreamed about working there. Finally after a long process today is your first day and you couldn't be even more fired up. Y/n was so full of energy that he arrived an hour before his shift.

He looks down at the watch noticing it is time to start his shift. He walks into the building going up to the front desk.

Y/n:hey can you help me with something

represents:yes how can I help you today.

Y/n:I wondering where to I go it my frist day here.

Represents: okay and what's your name.

Y/n: it's Y/n L/n

Represents:okay give a moment. Okay so you said it your first day here correct what department are you working in.

Y/n: oh I don't know I'm here for an internship.

Represents:oh you ther new inter I heard all about follow me.

Without hesitation you follow her back to an office she opens the door and all you see is long following yellow hair.

Represents:sorry to interrupt you Lusamine but I have the new inter here.

Lusamine:alright bring them to me.

She steps out of the way giving you a full view of lusamine.

Lusamine: so I take you are Y/n.

He is still in awe unable to speak a word.

Lusamine: hello are you there.

He shooks his way awake.

Y/n:yeah that me.

Lusamine:great know follow me I'm going to see you around.

She get up from her desk and exist the room as she walks out of the room you get a nice long sniff of her hair which smells like lanvander.

Lusamine:well are you coming.

Y/n:yeah here I come.

You follow her around the foundation she is going of the regulation all you do is shake your head. You look around taking in your surroundings it like a dream come true. Y/n is a kid in a candy store.

Lusamine: so that us to the end of the tour so do you understand what is expected of you here.

Not really paying attention to the tour you just sake your head yes.

Lusamine:good know let get you set up with your badge and paperwork.

Lusamine:okay stand here while I take ur photo.

Y/n:can I smile

Lusamine: do whatever you like. 

You form a big smile on your face. After that was taken care of next was the paper work that took longer than expected.

Lusamine:looks like it took you longer than expected.

Y/n:yeah I don't think I will ever sign a piece of paper ever aging.

Lusamine:well the day is over you can head home see you tomorrow.

Y/n:see you tomorrow then to.

He gather up his stuff and head home he tosses his stuff on the ground and plumped down on the couch letting out a sign after long hard day even at a job you loved is exhausting.

The next day come by and he already back he repeat this day in and day out for the next couple of months. In that time he have gotten close with Lusamine. They started to go out more together usually just to get diner or go have fun. Hell he even gotten close her children as the look up to him as big brother.