Irene belserion x male reader x Erza scarlet

This is long one you have been warned also this one was requested by @Riseofartemis

Ever since Erza discovered that she had a mother her mother wouldn't let her be alone always watching over her daughter like a craze stalkers

Ever since Erza discovered that she had a mother her mother wouldn't let her be alone always watching over her daughter like a craze stalkers. Every where Erza goes her mother would always watch over her from a far and it not just when so goes out it is all time no matter where she is Irene is watching over her. You know for a mother that tried and kill there own child multiply times Irene is obbseesed with her. It have gotten so bad that she basically had no privacy at all which also took a tool on the two of yours relationship.

Y/n: I don't know why you won't just talk to her.

Erza: Talk to her you got to be kidding me she had 400 years to be a mother and know all of suddenly she once to be one to hell with that she is just a selfish little bitch that didn't get her way.

Y/n: hey don't you think that a little harsh to say such things about her for all you know she really feels bad for what she did and wants to make it up to you.

Erza: Oh since she feels bad i'm just supposed to forget what she did, For fucks sakes she tried to kill me and you on multiply occasions I could gives to fucks how she feels.

you had to admit she was right for not wanting any thing to do with her mother after all she did put her thought a lot. The both of you decided that it was for the best if the two of you drop the conversation and went to bed on a sore note. The next day you are looking on the quest board looking for a quest with a high pay out as Erza birthday was coming up and you wanted to get her something special.

Lucy: are you looking for a quest to do.

Y/n: yeah i'm looking for a quest with a high pay out so I can get Erza something for her birthday that is coming up.

You mange to find one that not only had a high pay out but something that is unquie to your magic. Y/n grabs the piece of paper of the board official putting him on that quest. He stops by the pairs apartment and grabs his stuff but before he leaves he writes a note and leaves it on the table. Every time they go on separate quest they also made sure to let the other one know since Erza is already on a quest it saved you piece of paper.