Testing the god tongue

Third POV

You are one of the best young chefs at totsuki academy as you stand on top of the academy as you trained by one of the best chef in the planet by Thomas Keller as he put you through hell and back as you master your craft as you travel all around the world impressing everyone and knocking it of the park. As they all loved your taste of your food. But right know you are facing you biggest challenges so far. Erina Nakiri the god tongue know for being the best taster in the world as she gives advice and is know for being very blunt and nonchalant about it as you just finish your dishes as you serve it to her.

Erina:so what do you have prepare for me today.

Yn:since you asked so nicely I have a T-bone steak cooked to medium raw with some potatoes seasoned with salt,pepper,paprika,and some old bay seasoning.

Erina:do you really think that this cheap common choice can satisfy my god tongue if you do you have a rude awakening.

Yn:you never know unless you try it know

As she grabs a knife and a fork as she cuts through it as it is tender as she picks up a piece as she opens up her mouth as she take a bite as she sallows it as she tries to fight it but it no use as it overwhelms her god tongue as she have a foodgasm as she tries the potatoes as it once aging overwhelm her as a smirk comes on you face.

Yn:so how is it.

Erina:it is so disgusting what ever made you think that this was every okay to serve that to someone of my caliber.

Yn:I will make you say that it is delicious

Timeskip Yn POV

Yn:and ever since then she have been avoiding me.

Soma:so you failed as well huh

Yn:yeah but I feel like she I lying

Soma:I don't know she is petty honest

Yn:I guess

As it getting late as we are heading back to the dorm and they is when erina Assistant stops in front of us.

Hisako:Yn misters nakiri have request your presence immediately

Yn:alright hey soma I catch up with you and the other later alright.

Soma:all right.

As we head to her room as I wonder what she wants for me this late as night as we arrive at her room as hisako knocks on the door.

Hisako:misters nakiri I brought Yn here as you asked.

Erina:send him in

As I enter her room as hisako closes the door behind me.

Yn:so what do you want form me this late as night erina.

Erina:I think that I was to harsh on you a couple of weeks ago.

Since when was Erina Nakiri feels like she have been to harsh on people

Yn:okay what are you going to do

Erina:I'm going to make it up to you.

As I'm wondering of what she is planing to do as she pushes me on to the bed as she climbs on top of me giving me a nice good view of chest. As sage brings me in for a kiss as our lips meet as we start to make out as her tongue enters my mouth as we fought for dominance but she overpowers mines as she explode my mouth as she pulls away catching her breast as my head falls onto the pillow as she starts to take off her shirt as the only things that is holding her Brest is her tiny bra that looks like it want to bust any moment as she undos her bra and throws it to the side as the fall.

Erina:you like my big boobs

And the only thing I can do is nod my head

Erina:then how about you touch them

As she places my hand on breast as I start to feel them and they feel so good her breast feels so soft as they fell like two huge fluffy  pillows. As I stop touching them as she moves her way down to my pants as one of hand enters my pants and grabs my dick as start to move her hand up and down it. As she pulls down my pants and underwear allowing my dick Breath.

Erina:May aren't you a big boy.

As she once aging moves her hand up and down of my dick as I let out a groan as her hand are soft as hell. As she wraps her breast around my dick as it sallows it as she moves her Breast around my member as she opens her mouth as starts to suck on the tip of my member as her nice and wet mouth felt so good as she starts to suck on more of it and it felt so good so good in fact she must have down something. As I'm at my limit as I blast her with my cum as she mange to sallows must of it but some get on her face and her breast.

Erina:you cum taste so delicious

As an lewd face expression appears on her face as she get up and takes off her pj pants and remove her panties revealing her dripping wet pussy as she grabs my dick as she is slowly lowering her self on my member as some blood starts to leak as I painful look comes on her face.

Yn:you don't need to do this if you don't want to

Erina:but I want to

As she evidently got use to it as I can tell she is still in some of pain as she started to slowly start to move as her face goes for that of pain to pleasure as she starts to bounce up and down on my member as she stared to ride me like a cruise. After a while I'm at my limit

Yn:I think I'm about to

Erina:me too.

As we both cum at the same time.

Yn:i made you say it

Erina:shut up

Yn:I got a question do you like me

Erina:no I don't

Yn:well I like you to