Cheater girlfriend x male reader x girlfriends mom

Yn POV

After working a long shift at the office I'm extremely tried I been working extra hours for months lately because I been waiting to the propose to my girlfriend for 5 years. We met in college and fall in love at fist sight and the rest is history and after getting of the trolley grab my key and opened the door to my apartment as I enter I hear moans coming from the bedroom as I slowly wake there I slightly opens the door to she my girlfriend is riding my best friend as I open the door.

Me:I caught you asses

Gf/n:Yn when did you get here

Me:i just got home and what do I come back to my cheating ass bitch of a girlfriend and my ex best friend

Bf/n:hey don't talk to her like that bro

Me:you know I'm just a pissed at out but as respect for you I'm letting you go and I'm not going to beat the shit at of you.

As he gets his stuff together and rushes at the door just leaving just me and my bitch of my ex.

Me:explain yourself why did you throw all of this away for someone with shrimp dick.

Gf/n:he may has a shrimp dick but he was there for me when you was cheating on me.

Yn:me cheating on you where in the blue hell did you get that from.

Gf/n:working long nights,coming home after 1am constantly you were cheating before me so this is a revenge fucking.

Yn:shut the hell up if you really want to know why I was coming home late for the past couple of mounts it was because I wanted to marry the girl of my dream.

Gf/n:you was going propose to me

Yn:yes I was but since you had to go fuck it all of it.

As she starts to cry's all I can do is fucking laugh

Yn:you want to cry know

Gf/n:I'm so sorry do you think you can ever forgive me and take me back.

Yn:you aren't sorry that you cheated you are just sorry that your ass got caught.

As I gather my stuff as she is continued to cry her eyes out as I head out the door as I call my other friend as he always me to sleep on his couch.

Yn:thank bro for letting me crash in your couch bro I really appreciate it.

F/n:no problem bro I'm sorry that they did that you.

Timeskip Yn POV

It have been a couple of weeks since I have broken up with gf/n and it have been rough these last couple of weeks f/n mom died and went back home to take care of his dad who is old so he had to sale his home and I been living in my office and I haven't taken a shower in weeks as my boss called me in to his office.

Boss:I'm sorry to say this Yn but we have to let you go

Yn:why I'm been working and meeting the requirements

Boss:you stink you haven't shower at all have you and plus we having cut backs so I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

As I gather my stuff this sucks not only did I get fired,my gf/n cheated on me,I lost a place to stay and. I'm homeless.

Timeskip Yn POV

I have been living on the streets eating food that I can come around as I'm sleeping on a bench that is when someone calls my name.

Gfm/n:Yn is that you

Yn:yeah it's me.

Gfm/n:what happened to you

Yn:well for starters you daughter cheated on me with my best friend,I got fired,and I lost a place to stay at.

Gfm/n:I'm sorry that happens to come to my house you can take a shower and I cook something for you

As she takes me back to her place and I forgot how big her house is as I went to the restroom and starts to take a shower as I step out I see some cloths waiting for me.

Gfm/n:I picked out some cloths for you and I throw your cloths in the washer xoxo

As I put on the cloths as I had to the kitchen as she finishes cooking as she serves me it on a plate as I eat it was so good. As we are eating she drops her fork as she bends down giving me a nice view of her ass. As she picks it up as she gives me a smirk

Gfm/n:you like the view.

Yn:maybe.

As she laughs.

It's the next morning as I'm sitting on the couch as I'm watching some tv when she brings some coffee as she accidentally spills it on my pants as it hit.

Yn:hot hot hot

Gfm/n:zany bad it was an accident I swear.

As she grabs a towel and start to clean it as she is cleaning she is on her knees giving me a nice view of her chest and I think she notice it

Lemon warning

Gfm/n:are you getting hard.

As I'm embarrassed

Gfm/n:I guess I have to fix this since it is my fault this happened. I'm going show you the original

As she pulls down my pants as she grabs my member through my underwear as she starts give me a hand job as I let out a moan as she removes my member as my member can breath as she continues to giving me hand job ad she slightly opens her mouth as she puts it in her mouth as she sucks on the tip before the tip as I let out a small groan as she goes down on it her nice wet mouth is so much better then that bitch as I grab a good chunk of her hair and started to face fuck her and it fells she good as her eyes starts to roll back in her head as she is kissing oxygen but she doesn't seems to care as she I loving every moment of my dick. As I'm at my limit as I force her head down on my member as I force her to take all of my cum as I blast her as she takes a good amount of it but some get on her bra and her breast. As she gets up and take off all of her cloths and lays down on the couch as I get on top of her as I grab my member as I start to rub along her entrance.

Gfm/n:please stop teasing me

As I slowly insert myself into her as she moans as I'm know I'm fully in as I takes her a moment as I slowly to thrust in and out of her and let me say for a 50 year she is still tight as hell as her nice and wet walls wraps around my member and it's better than gf/n. As I start to pick up the paste and started to thrust in and out of her as she moans. As I started to grope her as her moans increased as it was music to my ears as I started to sucks on her nipples.

Gfm/n:god this feels amazing you are so much better than my ex husband

As I little smirk comes on my face as I stop sucking in her nipples as I started to make out with her as I enter my tongue into her mouth as we cough for dominance I overpowered her and explore her mouth. As I'm at my limit I pulled out and vines on her body as see I covered in my sticky cum.

Timeskip

It's a couple of weeks since I had sex with gfm/n and we started to date and thanks to her begin Rich I don't have to get a job as we are having sex right know as I'm thrusting in and out as I take a video and send it to my ex.

Yn:have fun with this video bitch

Gf/n:OMG my mom