Cheated female best friend x male reader

Yn POV

As I get out of the shower and check my phone and it from my old friend.

Emily:how have you been Yn.

Yn:Emily wow I haven't heard from you since college.

Emily:yeah I'm been busy

Yn:no worries as long as you in a good place that all that matters.

Emily:still as sweets as ever. So do you want to meet up this weeekend I'm free.

Yn:yeah that sounds send the place and time and I be there.

Emily:alright I see you there.

As the conversation ends I put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

Timeskip still Yn pov

As the weekend is here and boy did the time goes by quickly as it was time for me to Emily for lunch and it supposed to be a top notch place. As I grab my keys and wallet and head out. As I decided to walk there as it is a beautiful outside so why not walk as I takes me about 15 minutes as I wait outside for Emily to arrive.after a couple of minutes of waiting she arrives as she waves to me.

Emily:Yn long time no see.

Yn:Same goes for me and you look better then ever.

Emily:thank

As we head in as the hostess guides us to our table.

Yn:so how have you been lately

Emily:great my career going well how about you.

Yn:I've been doing great my company is doing well

As I waiter comes and gets out a drinks and out food comes as we eat after we finish I decided to pay for the bill.

Yn:do you need to me to walk you home

Emily:I'm good

Yn:are you sure

Emily:yes I'm sure trust me i can defend my self.

Yn:alright be safe.

Emily Pov

As me and Yn spilts ways as I head home I decided to walk and it doesn't to me to long as it take me about 10 minutes I leave right down the block. As I grab my keys and open the door as I hear moaning coming from the bedroom as I open the door and it's my boyfriend fucking some bitch.

Emily:how could you do this to me

As I run out crying.

Yn POV

As I get home I put the leftover in the refrigerator as I sit down on the couch and turned on the tv as I'm watching my favorite show that is when o hear a knock on my door. And who could this be at this hour. As I open the door and it is Emily crying.

Yn:what wrong

Emily:my boyfriend cheated on me

Yn:come in

As she comes in as I guide her into my room.

Timeskip Yn POV

It have been a couple of weeks since her boyfriend cheated on her and she have been depressed every since then and I tried everything to cheer her up I even rented a dog to cheer her up but the dog ending up depressed as well and I don't know what to do. And that is when I hear a ring on my doorbell as I open the door as it is Ryan.

Yn:why are you here

As I close the door and step outside

Ryan:I'm here from Emily

Yn:she doesn't want to see you.

Ryan:she is my girlfriend and I want to see her know.

Yn:you mean your ex girlfriend you cheated bastard.

Ryan:well maybe if she wants such a bitch then maybe I didn't have to.

As I'm starting to get made as I punch him in his face and it felt so good. As he stumbles back as he wipes his nose as some blood comes out as he charges at me and tackled me into the ground as I reverse it and gets on top of him and started to punch him until he nearly unconscious.

Yn:and don't come back here aging.

As I walk inside and Emily is downstairs and jumps on my.

Emily:thank you for that

Yn:no problem

As she did something unexpected as she kisses me.

Yn:Emily

Emily:I'm sorry

Yn:no I just caught me by suprise.

As we get up as we start to make out as we went to the bedroom as I put her on the bed as we continue to make out as I start to take off her cloths as she takes off mines as she is in her bra as I remove it as I start to kiss her on her body as I kiss her neck,chest,stomach until I reach her pajamas pants and remove them as she wearing a black pink panties. As I remove them as I start to lick along the entrances as I enter my tongue into her as she moans as I started to lick away lick no tomorrow as her body tense up as she cums on my tongue as I sallow it up.

Emily pov

After I cum he puts me on all fours as he takes off his pants as he starts to rub it against my entrance

Emily:stop teasing me please

Yn:if you say so

As her slowly insert into my pussy as I feel it breaking me in half as it fully in. As he starts to thrust in and out as I bury my head into the pillow as I moan fuck this feels so much better than when Ryan dose it with his small as dick. As I feel him penetrating me as he is hit the womb.

Emily:fuck,fuck me harder.

As he picks up the paste as he biting directly as I'm over coke as I'm at my limit as I cum as he dose the same.

Emily:that was so much better then when Ryan does it.

Yn:thank you so much.

Emily:I picked the wrong guy I love you

Yn:and I love you to.