fire force pt2: Iris

Y/n POV

damm it I completely lost track of time with Tamaki hopefully Iris isn't to mad but she would have every right to. She had been planning this out for weeks and I feel bad for being Late. I'm running as fast as I can to make it to town center in time finally after what feel liked hours of running I finally made it I see iris standing right in front of the entrance.

Y/n: sorry I'm later

Iris: oh my god why are you so sweaty

Y/n: I ran here as fast as i could from my apartment I lost track of time and i Know how important this is to you.

Iris: okay calm down and take a deep breath and breath

I catch my breath slightly i stand up straight with sweat dropping all over my face.

Y/n: I'm sorry that I was late

Iris: you aren't late in fact you are here 10 minutes early.

Great just great I ran all the way here just to be early I could've gone a few more rounds with Tamaki.

Iris: let go in it looks like you are about to die from exhaustion

we head inside and she buys me a drink to cool off.

Y/n: alright what is the first move

Iris: it is to find you some new clothes look at yourself

I looked at my clothes and they seem perfectly find to me 

Y/n: what is the problem

Iris: first your sweaty, second your clothes are ripped, and third you stick come on.

she takes me to one store and bought me some colong and spread it all around me, next stop was to a man clothing store which she picked me an out fit.

Iris: know we are talking, know lets get down to business to defeated the Huns

Y/n: okay Mulan

we both have a small laugh after that. She takes me to various stores buying small clothes, shoes, and games. which seems like they are for little kids. before we left we had a little lunch break she got a pretzel and I got some slices of pizza,

Y/n: so what is all this stuff for it seems like they are for little kids.

Iris: that is because it for them.

Y/n: huh where could all of this stuff be going

Iris: I brought these items for some of the orphanages around here it my way of saying thank you for rasing me and they are in some need of some supplies so if i had to use my money to help them so be it.

Y/n: wow you are such a caring person that is so noble off to do I'm happy that i could be apart of this.

Iris: no problem the more the merrier

After we were done eating we went around dropping off the supplies to the orphanages at some stops I played with some of the kids by showing off my fire to them and they were all amazed. We left our last stop and are heading back to the base outta of nowhere Iris grabs me by my arm and drags me to some sketchy area which no one was around. she slammed me against the wall.

she digs her left leg right between mine and placed her left hand right besides my face while she brings her head up becoming eye to eye with me. I looked into her bright blue eyes which was glicering with he beauty. she stayed like that for a good moment before smacking her lips on mines. it catches me off guard on how bold she was. Her lips were very soft but on the downside her kisses were very sloppy  like someone who haven't had their first kiss. but i didn't mind as she is so gentle with it. Iris grips my right hand tight plunding herself more and more into the kiss.