Mercy x male reader

You and mercy have been dating for a couple of years now but since both of you have different schedule with overwatch and protecting the world for danger it is hard for the two of you to spend quality time together. All the time you do get is ether small interaction at the base or sleeping next to each other to tried to do anything. This year was different from all of the rest the two of you finally spend some quality time together as there was nothing to do. There was no talon attack there was literally no nothing and you two took full advantage of it spending some much needed quality time together.

The holidays are just around the corner and you needed to do some shopping for Angela's gift buy right you are in the kitchen making the two of you some breakfast before yo head out. You were cooking some bacon,eggs,and some toast you know something simple to start off the day. Angela comes into the kitchen in her robe as smells what you are cooking.

Angela:It smells good

as she brings you in for a kiss.

Y/nThank you it should be ready shortly I'm just wanting for the bacon to be done take a seat.

She takes a sit at the table after she makes herself a cup of hot coffee. She takes a nice long sip of it and sits it down on the table.

Angela:ahh just the way I like it nice and hot.

The bacon finishes cooking as you make both her and yours plates.

Angela:so where are you going today.

Y/n:what do you mean by that.

Angela:judging by what you have on you are about to go somewhere.

She was right you are dressed like you are about to go somewhere.

Y/n:oh yeah I'm just going to do some little shopping today.

Angela:alright

Y/n:let's eat before the food get cold.

After you two eat breakfast she decided to do the dishes cause you cooked. You grab your keys

Y/n:alright I'm about to leave I be back soon.

Angela:okay stay safe out there.

Y/n got into his car and drove off to the store where he got some groceries that will last them a couple of weeks. Then he went to a place which frame pictures after about on hour of waiting it was done. Next was to a jewelry store that was so suffocated that all of the employees wore suits with gloves covering there hands.  You picked out something for Angela and let just say if you weren't an overwatch agent it would have cost you an arm and leg.Your shopping for was complete you went back home.

When Y/n pulled up to the driveway he takes everything inside all at once.

Y/n:I'm back

Angela was sitting on the couch reading a book that you brought her it was something about a doctor working at an hospital were crazy shit happens.

Angela:do you need any help with that

Y/n:no momma ain't raised no bitch.

In one fall swoop you put everything on the table and let out a breath of relief. Next he puts all the bags away but there was two left and Angela took notice of that. 

Angela:what are in those bags.

Y/n:oh you just gonna have to wait and find out.

Angela:just tell me please

Y/n:no

She gives you the puppy dog eyes in which it took all of your might not to get sucker in.