Female bully x male reader

Life can be such a pain sometimes at every step of the corner there is something there to keep you down. Weather it be home live,work,depression or anything including in between. Not to mention school. School is main factor in making people lives a pain. Teachers giving to much work,having to balance work and school,relationships,anxiety yeah also did I forget to mention bullying.

You may think that it only happens in movies but it is very much real. Yeah the bullies may be a cliche of every bully but let me tell you that it is still more than even to get the job done. That the problem the Y/n currently faces. He is your typical teenager average looks average grades small group of friends yeah nothing makes him stand out. But for some reason he always get picked and beaten on by the school bully mako.

It been happening ever since elementary school in the fifth grade one day she started to be mean to him teasing calling him names you know typical kid stuff but it kinda snowed balled form there teasing turned into pushing and pushing turned to hitting. Every time he tries to tell someone they always brushes him off due to him being a boy and mako being a girl.

Y/n is walking in the hallway with his ear pod in walking without a care in the world with his phone in his right hand just humming to himself one of favorite songs. He bumps into someone as both lands on the rear.

Y/n:urgh I'm sorry I should've looked where I was walking.

He looks up to see the last person that he ever wanted to bump into.

Mako:how ever did that is dead.

She look to see it was Y/n.

Mako:well if it isn't shit bang.

Mako is the school bully/delinquent of the school

Mako is the school bully/delinquent of the school. She puts fear in almost every student in fact most of the teachers at school rumor has it that when she gets in trouble with the law they let her go cause she is to violate to keep lock up. Not to mention that she can make the most hardest of men break down and cry fro there mothers.

Y/n:look mako I'm sorry can we do this later.

This catch her off guard usually he will coward in fear and beg for mercy.

Mako:why are you in such good mood.

Y/n:why should I tell you

Mako:you could tell me or I can bash your head in.

Y/n:fine of you have to know I'm asking out this girl today.

Mako seems stunned by it dropping you the ground she leaves and judging by her aura she is not in a good mood.

Y/n:what got her so Wild up

Mako POV

How could he likes someone other than me. I have know him ever since we were kids in elementary school. I don't know he can't get my signs that I'm hopelessly in love with him I don't know how can I canva my feeling for him.