|1|:"Trouble never looked this damn fine".

Isn't she pretty? 🆙️ Wait until you see Kabir. 👀

****

S H E opened the double door of her king-size room dressed in a beautiful white dress as she starts to march through the wide corridor to reach the stairs at the very end.

As she enters the grand lounge, she heard the noises coming from outside making her mood sour

As she enters the grand lounge, she heard the noises coming from outside making her mood sour. She takes a long stride towards the exit of their magnificent garden filled with vast amounts of trees and flowers of all kinds.

She stands leaning on the door watching the blood bath in front of her as the three men who were on their knees in front of her father

Her father is the number one mafia in Italy. He is feared by everyone because of his dirty tricks and sadistic tactics. The dark scar on his right face that stretches from his forehead across his eyes to the left chin is something that adds to his horrible personality.

He has several scars on his old wiggling body by now. He is an old man however he is still as powerful as any young man.

"You thought you will betray me and walk away with it". Her father buffed voice asked the men in front of him, "You should know that the one who betrays me never see another day".

"Please, we didn't do anything. We never betrayed you. You know we are loyal to you, master". The man- Elza pleaded

Master. That is something her father sick mind finds pleasure in when people call out to him in that way. He had killed many people because they addressed him wrong until everyone understands what to exactly call him.

He never told them what he wanted to be called. That's the highlight. Every single person who died calling him the wrong name only guessed what he would be liked to be called until one of them made it.

She knows he liked being called master because one of his favourite mistresses used to call him that until he killed her because he was bored.

Antonio is her father name and no one ever dare to call his name not wanting to die at his hands by doing so.

"Would my lovely daughter do me a favour and end this bastard life?" Her father said moving his favourite customized golf stick in his hand that he forward to her