|21|:"I don't need a crown to show I am a Queen".

To clear some confusion:

1- Lisa was Kabir's first wife who was killed by Romaisa's (Roseanne) father. She did not know about Kabir or Lisa at all.

2- Lisa and Kabir has a daughter who he had to send away for safety to Akbar.

3- Laila (Rosalynne) is Romaisa twin sister.

*****

"W H A T exactly did you find?" He asked Jimmy as he sits on his high chair

"There is not much information about it. But, I asked around". Jimmy said unsure, "Queen, her mother and sister did run away from her father when she was 6. I can't be sure of the story, but it says that her mother managed to put down her sister in the orphanage when it was her turn, she started to cry so her mother had to run away to let one of her daughters free".

"And that is Rosalynne/Laila?"

"Yes. Since it rained that night and no one found her until the next morning. She got sick. She was immediately taken to hospital and when she was awake, she had no memories".

"In Italy?"

"Yes. But, soon enough, she was sent overseas for adoption. Must be because she looks good or something".

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I confirmed it from the orphanage".

"What else?"

"Her father took her mother and her back. His men found them. It must be the one she killed on the deck". Jimmy said thoughtfully, "She did mention that he was the one who found them".

"What about the Interpol part?"

"I spoke to Akbar". Jimmy pauses, "It was indeed a setup. But, not all of it. She did plan to get their drug deal caught, her brother in jail, Interpol and her and her father's arrested. She did fake her brother death, when all she did was give him sleeping pills so she can take him out".

"How did she get out? They took all of their UK properties and things".

"They did. She let them take everything that was here, but not a single thing was touched in Italy. If it was a full sealing process, they would have gone after Italy property first. Anyways, she had some deal with Xavier".

"What type?"

"From what I know. She killed his father, fake his death and brought the crown to Xavier, so he had to help her with the Interpol part".

"So, he got her out?"

"That is what I believe. She killed his father and he helped her so she could stage this and kill her brother without raising any suspicion".

"That bastard deserved to die".

"He did. But, things are not clear".

He nodded. Jimmy went out of the office as he continues to ponder over the fact that she did leave him. He couldn't even stop her because what she said was right. He did not trust her.

He didn't ask her once why was he brought in this mess. Though she did attack his brothers, maybe he should have done better? He didn't know. He is just a mess as he tries to figure out the next move. He knows for a fact she won't let anyone come at him or anyone involved with him.

But, he cannot just sit here and do nothing.

"Why are we here?" Her father asked, as they sit in the lounge