|16|:"Because there is no other place that is better than here, with you".

I made this edit on my Instagram because after I saw this picture, it reminded me of Kabir and Romaisa

I made this edit on my Instagram because after I saw this picture, it reminded me of Kabir and Romaisa. Does it?

~~♡♡~~

S H E picks the picture from the side of the dead body of Zack. She looks at it for a moment longer, gaining the strength she needs to put an end to this.

She moves away from the deck, putting it on fire and burning all the bodies.

"You look tired". She said, standing in the alley as she looks at one of her men (Harvey) looking at her in shock, "Must be because you have been running around".

She pushes herself off the wall and Harvey tries to run back when Kabir's men stop him. He moves to the side when and more of his men crowded around him. Harvey looks behind her to the shadow, his eyes widen when he realizes that it was The Silhouette leader.

Harvey went to his knees in front of her, "I had to do it. I had no option".

She sighs, "You had an option. I told you to choose sides long back".

"I can't help it. I never choose this life. It was because of you. Because he was going to shoot you-"

"Because Zack was going to shoot me and you jumped in front of me?" She said, uninterested, "Did I ask you to? Did I beg? Plead? Did I say, I need you to save me? You were the one who decided to play the hero. Everything comes with a price".

"I saved you. Because of you, my family don't even know if I am alive or not".

She smirks, bending to his level, "Here something I can promise". Her eyes hardened, "I will send your body to them so they can know you are dead".

"No. Wai--"

She killed him.

She looks at the picture in her hand, standing on the terrace, the more she looks at it, the more she suffers from the memories.

"Is it fun?" She said, pushing her (Romaisa) on the swing, "Look how high you can go. Do you feel like flying?"

"I really want to fly. I like to fly".

"Then fly. Feel the wind and let it go".

She feels the wind, which was turning cold by the minute yet she can't help but continue looking at the picture.

He wrapped a duvet around her with his arms going around her waist, bringing her to his chest. He places his head on her shoulder, looking at the picture in her hand.

"Why are you hurting yourself?" He whispers

She sighs, leaning in his touch, "I don't know".

"What are these pictures?"