|2|:"la mia bella rosa".

A disclaimers I forgot to mention before:

1- this is a pure mafia book with two strong mafia groups which means there will be torture, sensitive content, abuse, sexual  harassment, assaults and a whole lot of killing (unjustified). The main lead will kill without any explanations and reasoning.

2- the updates for the book solely depends on when the chapter are ready in my draft. I have thought of this book over an year and all I know from then is that I wish this to be close to perfect. I don't want to publish unless I am confident about the chapter. Don't worry! This doesn't mean I will be gone for months- I love this book so much and you all to not do something like this and I will never break my commitments.

3- This book is in the same time frame as "red strings of fate" so the events and situations will be the same at times.

Also, thank you so much for all your support.

How do you like Kabir (smirks)? ⏫ I know you all ;) I feel the same.

*****

B L O O D excites him.

He blends in the shadow as he watches the man on the roof tied to the electric chair as he presses the button of the tiny remote in his hand creating a loud shrill sound of the man screaming to restore through the dark silence of the night.

Darkness is his best mate.

He pressed the button for the millionth time tonight as the man continued to scream and the blood pouring from his nose, ear and more. His eyes held no remorse for his actions as he nodded to his second-in-command- Dylan to talk with the man before the man is sent to where he might be needed.

The mask covered his dark features from anyone eyes as the black long cape with a few strokes of gold at the end of it covering all of his muscular body.

His stormy eyes travelled to the remote in his eyes which he has been thinking to press again to hear the scream that revives his soul. His eyes stops at the rings decorating his hand and a specific one that stands in them.

A wolf.

He wasn't just any wolf, he was a rogue at that. The most lethal of them all. Hence the fact that blood is his favourite thing in the world, after, of course, killing people.

Those come hand in hand.

His eyes turned to the side to look over the country filling with white snow which is the only purest thing in the world. Everything else is daunted by someone.

"Tell us what you know about them". Dylan asked as his voice was that of a beast, a little different than his beast

"I-I don't know anything". The man whimper through the pain his body has endured in the past few hours

Dylan fist connects with the man face as he roars in pain, "We all know that you know about everything. It's not like we don't know what you know, it's just we would like you to confess before you die".

"D-Die?" The man questioned earning himself an infamous dark chuckle from him

The man must be delusional to think he will be walking away alive. Once someone caught his eyes, they don't live for long.

He turns around as he emerges from the shadow watching as the man eyes widen and the fear imminent in his eyes with the realisation of the rogue wolf standing a few feet away from him.

Not just the rogue wolf but the man that died in front of the world, covered in all black concealed from the world and existing near the man calling for his death like a grim reaper.