|7|:"Never cross a Queen".

**~~**

**~~**

S H E looks at Laila observing her nervous behaviour and the way she was looking around the luxurious restaurant she brought her in.

She knows by now the reports will reach the two people she wants to stir. She knows that she is playing with fire and she knows exactly what she wants. She was getting it one way or another.

"I can buy those shares for you". She said twirling the glass in her hand as she looks at her head turning to her with a frown, "Those shares of your boss's company you are so interested in".

Laila looks at her for the longest moment before she spoke, "No".

She raised her eyebrows, "No?"

"Yes. I don't want them anymore. Why do you want to see me?"

"Well, you rejected my offer and it is just that I hate rejection".

"Why? Because no one ever said no to the Queen?"

"Precisely". She said smirking, "You do know I can kill you here in front of all these people and none of them will even dare to take my name?"

"You wouldn't get your hand dirty for someone as worthless as me".

"How do you define worth?"

Laila shrugged, "By title".

She scoffed, "Then you are someone. Because you have a man in your hands".

"Who?"

She looks at trying to understand if she is dumb to not see how her boss was no longer just a boss, "He is going to suffer for a long long time. Pity".

"Why did you want me here?"

"Be on your way". She said waving her hand and Laila frown but didn't say a word standing from her seat and taking a couple of steps away, "Your past is catching up".

"What?" Laila said somewhat scared

"I am just informing you this because you did something for me".

"What did I do?"

She stands from her chair dragging it back and causing a loud sound in the silent place yet no one said a word and kept their head down.

She moves to stand in front of Laila moving her hand to her long curly hair as she twirls a strand in her hand.

"Just something you don't need to know". She said dangerously low as she leans in, "I promise I will return the favour".

Laila walks away and she heads to her seat to continue her food even when she lost all her appetite.

She needs to work on her plan. And after meeting this woman, she has to stay here longer and if possible, she needs to stay away from her father's radar which wasn't that hard since she pretty much builds all of his security and defence systems.