|8|:"You just invited your destruction a step closer".

H E smirks looking at the shock on her face and that has to be the first time the Queen was stirred to this point. Well, he takes all the pride in this.

"Is this some joke?" She screamed turning to her father as her eyes blare in fire, "I am not marrying this man".

Her father takes a step closer to her, "I don't think I ever said you had a choice, Roseanne".

Her eyes darkened in sheer madness, "I do have a choice, father. That you can't take away".

Her father raised his hand to hit her and she didn't even prevent it. However, he moves forward holding her father hand in the air before it can reach her as he stands in between them.

"There is no need to do this". His voice was low and dangerous as a shiver went through her body that she didn't let show on her face

"You don't understand". Her father screamed as his devil starts to awaken, "She will never agree unless there are measures taken". Her father passes a hand through his hair, "Where did I keep it?"

Her father turned around looking around as he looks over her shoulder to her for some explanation until he saw something in her father hand that had his devil at loose.

A baseball bat with dried blood on it. His face morphed in pure fury as he understands in seconds that blood was hers. She was beaten with it and if he was right, which he knows he was, she was beaten by it countless time like some damn animal.

His hand clenched in a tight fist as the vein in his hand starts to show and the vein in his neck start popping.

"This will have her understand that she has no rights to say no to me". Her father said moving forward

He blocked his advances, "I am sure I can do that just fine".

It took her father a minute to register his words and the filthy smirk that appears on his face had her inside curl. Her father handed the baseball bat to him and he takes it from his hand clenching his hands around it tightly as his eyes burned with fury looking at the blood on it.

He closes his eyes trying to not blow his cover and kill her father right here when he heard a loud bang on the door behind him.

He turns around to leave when her father spoke adding fire to his burning sensation, "If you beat her enough to stay in bed for a day or two, she will work exceptionally well".

He nodded swiftly walking through the house feeling the dark energy in every step he takes.

"Did he hit her with that?" Dylan asked obviously knowing the answer, "That's sick".

"That's our world". He said clenching his hand tightly around the bat as he marches towards her room after getting direction from the servants

She stands under the shower leaning her head against the wall in her clothes as she tries her best to calm down. She knows something, she cannot fight. Not because she doesn't want to and definitely not because she can't win against them. But the mission she had taken on cannot be sabotaged by her emotions.

Emotions are not even part of the world she lives in. Why is that man stirring these emotions in her? She had held back, she had stayed silent and she had killed. But she had never felt a thing.

Every time she came across him was a different story. There was a big elephant with hundreds of emotions running loose and she did not like it.
She closes her eyes sighing as she thinks of her future and the things she needs to concentrate on.

She did ask her father to make him an alley, she didn't think that she will be at stake for it.

She banged her hand on the wall feeling the anger coursing through her. That man was only good for the things she wanted to do and the things that she needed to do. She didn't want his involvement more than necessary. She didn't want him involved in her emotions and life.