|14|:"Oh, he has been craving for trouble".

"I hope you know that you cannot get me to your place". She said as she sits in his car

"I have lived in this life for a long time, Belle".

She ignores his comment. Naturally, she was ignoring all of him. She shouldn't have let him kiss her and she shouldn't have given in.

Yes, she gives in.

She didn't know how to react at first, his arms wrapped around her as he pulled her closer and she melted in his arms.

He did take her first kiss so that is what she was truly mad about. Is she going to tell him? No. Never. She will never confess to the inner secrets even to him.

"Are you on silent treatment?"

"I think you wanted your peace".

"I do. That doesn't mean I want you to be this quiet".

She rolls her eyes, "We don't have reasons to interact".

He clenches his jaw at her words as his hands tightened on the wheel.

"We do have to talk about your father killing my wife". He snarled

She shrugged, "What is there to talk? I told you what he did".

"I need details. I need reasons".

"Will reasons make it good?"

He slammed the break, turning to her as his eyes narrowed, "I don't know what you are on about. I brought you out of that cage so I get to know the truth. Not for your attitude".

"Haven't you heard about my attitude before you decided to throw the stupid marriage thing in?"

He took a deep breath, "I did it for my family".

"So if the times come, you will kill me for them?"

"What do you mean by that? Are you still going after my family?"

She shrugged.

"If they are the reason for this marriage and my plan to halt, I might as well".

"Romaisa". He shouted

"You don't scare me, Kabir. I hope you know that".

He slammed his hand on the steering wheel as he continues to drive through the road. He takes a sharp turn, slowly down.

"This one is better than yours"

"This one is better than yours". She commented as she exits the car, "It doesn't suit you".

"Does it suit you?"

She looks at the castle thoughtfully, "It is not like I am staying here for long".

He narrows his eyes at her words. But he ignored them. He enters the castle, holding her hand.