|13|:"She was the master of his devil".

~~**~~

~~**~~

S H E watches her father seething in anger as he slammed his hand on the table, glaring at her.

She feels a touch on her hand to find his hand holding onto her in a tight grip. She wonders why will he do that? It wasn't like he can save her from her father. His hand tightened further as she feels the anger radiating off him.

"Are you going to explain how is that you continue to get in my enemies hands? Have you lost your touch? Should I help you bring it back? Is it because of him?" Her father screamed and her heart leaps out at his last words

She tightened her hold around his hand as she gritted her teeth, "I have no weakness. He wasn't even my idea to consider him a weakness. He was your idea". She lied, feeling a lump in her throat, "As for falling in the enemy hands, they can't touch me if I don't want them to. I was taken by your commander".

"Ronald?"

She slammed her hand on the table, "Yes. That bastard was under my radar for a while. I had my suspicion that he was doing something off. He turned out to be a black sheep in the end".

"How can I trust you?"

"Do you want me to be descriptive?" She challenged, "The warehouse that looks like a children food factory from above holds the largest drug store under it. He has a habit of creating torture cells under that factory where he brings all the people he wants to have fun with. There are 34 cells and each of them is filled with weapons, tables, ropes, the walls are filled with blood or human body parts--".

"Fine. I get it. I will get him. He cannot go back on his loyalty to me". Her father said, clenching his fist, "Come down and have breakfast with your family. And this is the last time I am going to say this end your weaknesses before I do. Do you wish to handle him?"

She looks at her father blankly, "I have better things to do".

She clicks her tongue to her left cheeks as her father walks out of the door. She pushes the chair back as she starts to pace around. She needs a plan. She needs a solid plan. She throws the things that were on the table down in fury that was building in her. Her father was plotting and she had no idea what.

He continued to watch her destroy almost the whole office and the anger that depicts in her eyes causes his heart to skip a beat. Whenever she is angry beyond control she looks lethal and ethereal. The combination like sweet and sour.

"Go to my father. I will join in a minute". She said, leaning on the table and he didn't want to leave, "He will kill us if we are late".