|4|:"You might think you are fire, that still doesn't mean I can't burn you".

H E could feel the pain coursing in his heart clenching it. He ran to his car driving out like a maniac not even in his senses as all he wonders is what could have gone wrong with his little princess.

All the memories from the first time he had held his small princess in his arms looking so beautiful, only his heart knows how hard it was to let her go.

To separate her from himself was a sight and pain he never wanted to remember again.

The fear of something terrible happening to her knock his breath out. As he takes the cap and masks from his bag in the car which he always carries in case of any need for it, covering himself to be sure no one recognises him.

He entered the hospital rushing towards the place where he found everyone waiting in front of the room. His eyes fell on his friends who he had been looking over since he left them. He had seen them reaching heights and there were times he wishes to stop his game of hiding and go to them.

Just that he can't do that. He cannot risk more lives especially their happy ones.

He watches Akbar and Zainab broken face knowing they felt similar pain to what he was feeling. He had handed his daughter to Akbar because he finds Akbar to be someone like him. Someone who would go to any extent to protect what was his.

He waited for what felt like days outside as the doctor finally appeared and his heart broke hearing the news.

His little princess was sick.

He could feel his heart ready to burst from the pain. He forgets everything and all he wanted was to find a way to cure his daughter and to take this pain away from her. He had let her go away from him to save her from the pain that comes to the people who enter in his darkness. That was not what his daughter deserved. She deserved the world that he couldn't provide for her.

He waited silently morphing in pain when he found Dylan and Jimmy standing beside him in an attempt to ease his pain. These two have been the most loyal people he had come across in this filthy world he lived in.

"She is a fighter like her mother". Jimmy said softly

"Don't". He said as his throat tightened remembering his daughter's mother

"You know she will pull through. From what I see, she is more like you, Boss". Dylan said smiling, "Remember when we first saw her wrapped in a fluffy white blanket that was giant for her tiny body and the moment she opened her eyes, we knew she took after you".

He remembers alright. He remembers each of those small moments he managed to spend with his daughter. He had cherished those moments in the time when he felt the darkness ready to take him in. Those tiny fingers of hers wrapped around his long hard forefinger. Those toothless smiles she always has reserved for him. Her eyes glinting whenever they fall on him.

He remembers all of it.

"Coast is clear". Dylan told him patting his shoulder, "You should go and see. We will deal with everything else".

He nodded wordlessly as he moves into her room, closing the door behind him. He clenched his hand when he found her small body laying on the big bed all alone. All he wanted was to lay beside her and cuddle her to him like he always used to and she would calm down instantly.

He walked closer to find all those wires hooked to her small figure that only add to his suffering. God, he wanted her to live a better life, not this. Definitely not this. Not this pain for his daughter. Was it because of his sin? Was his darkness caused this?

His thoughts never stopped bothering him. They were dark and dangerous to the point he could put the bullet through him just to end them. He wished he had control over his mind. He doesn't, especially when he looks at his daughter in pain.