|11|:"I am your nightmare".

__________________________

_________________
_________

H E moves her out of his way straddling her bike ready to kill that bastard. Before he could start the bike she stands in front of him, stopping him.

"Don't be stupid, Kabir". She said narrowing her eyes

He feels something snapped within him as he pulls her towards him leaving merely an inch difference between them. The burning sensation from the hate that was within him disappeared as he looked in her crystal green eyes and her little red cheeks.

"What do you suggest I should do to the man who killed my wife?" His voice was low with a threatening tone to it which didn't faze her one bit

She stands tall in front of looking in his blue eyes which were burning in intense fire and his hand wrapped around her waist causing sensation to pass through her body like a wildfire.

"You think you will go to my father and just kill him?" She mocked, "My father had been in this world longer than the two of us. He doesn't even trust his shadow and if you think that just because he married me to you, he will let you walk around without being monitored, you are wrong".

He bites on his lips in anger drawing blood, "I will go and kill him".

"That's suicide and I don't think your late wife and daughter will appreciate that". She said trying her best to not look at his lips as her hand reached over to wipe the blood away

He breathed deeply placing his forehead against her, closing his eyes as he breathes in her delicious rose scent that calmed him. He remembers he bought roses from her. She just didn't give him time to grab them from his guard and the whole fight and running caused him to forget.

"How do you know that your father did it?" He asked moving away to stand on the wall

"He confessed a while ago". She said casually as she checks her bike petrol taking her black card to pay for it

"Wouldn't your father find out if you pay from the card?" He asked crossing his hand over his chest

She flips the card in between her fingers smirking, "You don't think I am that big of a fool, do you?"

"Who do this card belongs to?"

"It's one of my servants. Just that, it's on her name but it's mine".

"And your father never found out?"

"Let's just say my brother screwed up and my father think that this money is for the cover-up".