Meow, I'm A Neko! [Reader x Sebastian] (Part 1)

During the day, you prowled through the alleyway, hunting for mice and rats like any normal cat would do. However, night quickly fell and the London fog clouded the silent and dimly lit streets.

Yawning, you stood on hind legs and closed your (e/c) eyes. Moments later, you walked out from behind a brick wall and into the copperstone streets.

"Finally, I can walk around on two feet!" You shouted, stretching out both arm and leg.

"Now, where will I sleep tonight?" The question was inexitable, given that few people lingered in the city this late in the evening.

Whipping your (h/c) hair aside, you began what was a long walk in search of shelter.

--

After a long time, you somehow found yourself at the doorstep of a massive manor. Lights were out in most of the rooms, a signal that its occupants were already asleep.

Knowing this small fact, you knocked softly against the double doors of the manor. Stepping back a bit, you raised a hand and scratched your little cat ears, which rested atop your head, as your tail swayed behind you.

Immediately, the doors creaked open and a tall raven-haired man stood in the doorway. The small bright lantern that he held in his white gloved hands illuminated his dark red eyes, which bore into yours.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" He questioned, leaning forward.

"Ah...yes, sir! Is it alright if I sleep here tonight?" You replied, a blush spreading across your cheeks.

"Normally, I would have to ask the Young Master, but I could make an exception. Come along now," he said, turning on his heel and walking away. You followed behind him, glancing around in the darkness with slited pupils.

Along the way, you conversed quietly with the ravenette, whose name you learned is Sebastian Michaelis. You also discovered that he had made a contract with a young boy known as Ciel Phantomhive, hence why he guarded the manor.

Just as you were about to respond, Sebastion turned a knob and pushed open the door to a single bedroom.

"Here we are, my lady. You'll be resting for the night in this room. Sweet dreams, cat demon..."

Without a word, you nodded and walked ahead into the cozy room, leaving Sebastian in the doorway. He shut the door and disappeared down the hall.

Jumping into the large queen-sized bed, you cuddled the pillows then fixed the soft, white-laced sheets over your figure.

Closing your (e/c) eyes, you whispered, "Goodnight..."

--

A/N: Aww~ I love writing interaction between Sebastian and someone, it usually turns out either as cute as this or a little creepy. x3

Part Two (as requested) will be written in a few days, so be patient if you want to find out what happens next! ^^