Play From The Heart [Reader x Ciel]

He opened the door only to find you standing there, crying.

"____, what is the matter?" The bluette asked, gently brushing his hand through your bangs while tears blurred your (e/c) eyes.

Without a word in return, you hugged him tightly with your arms, sobbing into his shoulder.

Sighing solemnly, Ciel escorted you inside the manor, calling for Sebastian's assistance.

--

Once things had settled down, you sat on the sleek, black bench of a grand piano. Dressed in a lacy gown, your (h/c) hair spilled over your shoulders like a waterfall.

Looking up, you saw the servants -- Bardroy, Mey-rin, Finny -- and Ciel sitting nearby, waiting patiently for you to start the music.

Glancing back at the piano, you took a deep breath and placed your fingers down on the keys.

Within the same moment, Sebastian joined in with his precious violin and played along with the soft melody that filled the dining room.

As the melody's tempo slowed, you heard several hands clapping in unison.

Hitting the last note of the piece on the piano, you let it drag on for a few seconds before releasing your finger and rising to bow your head.

By then, Sebastian had lowered his violin and stood next to Ciel.

"Well done, my lady," Ciel said. His single electric blue eye bore into yours as a smug smile spread his lips apart.

"Thank you, Earl Phantomhive!" You replied, stepping away from the piano.

--

The moonlight seemed to illuminate the room as you tossed and turned in the sheets of the canopy bed that you shared with Ciel.

It had taken a little bit of persuasion to convince him and Sebastian that it was okay for you two to rest in the same bed.

Glancing at the boy's youthful face as he slept rather soundly, you felt a pang of pity for him then quickly shook the feeling away. His dark blue locks fell in his face, hiding his eyes from view.

"Mother...Father..." You heard him whisper softly in his sleep.

Letting a smile show through, you placed your hand on his cheek and slowly closed your eyes in peace.

--

A/N: Just so you guys know, I've never played the piano a day in my life. =3=

But writing this was fun nevertheless! ^^

Hope you cuties enjoyed it~! c;