Love At It's Worst [Yandere!Elizabeth x Ciel]

Patience is a virtue, but not the moral of this story...

--

Elizabeth moved with all the grace and recklessness of a drunken ballerina.

With a sweet smile on her face, she slowly moved her hands around Ciel's neck. Then at the moment, her gentle hands wrapped around his throat and began to furiously strangle it.

But he fought back by prying her hands free before the wind was knocked out of him.

Falling to the floor on his knees, he coughed up a bit of blood, his gaze then focused on the blondette in front of him.

"W-why are you doing this, Elizabeth?!" The bluette gasped, standing up slowly from his previous position on the floor of the manor.

"Because you don't love me as much as I do you! All these years, I'd hope you would return safe and sound. Instead you came back with a mysterious butler, an eye patch over your right eye, and you've lost your beautiful smile!" She shouted in one breath, clutching the dagger that had been hidden under her dress not long ago.

Before she could move another inch, Sebastian suddenly stood behind Elizabeth, caught her arms behind her back, then pried the weapon out of her grasp.

"Let me go!" Elizabeth wailed, cringing while under the ravenette's grasp.

"Please do not shout, my Lady, you'll only cause more trouble," Sebastian coaxed her.

"No!" She retorted, unlocking her arms out of his grasp then sprinting toward Ciel's side.

"Ciel, can you ever forgive me? All I've done until now was to make you happy... And yet I've betrayed my love for you and nearly killed you!" Elizabeth shrieked, tears overflowing as she buried her head in Ciel's chest and gripped his shirt with her palms.

"...Yes, I can, Lizzy. You should know already that I do love you, but as my cousin," Ciel replied softly, carefully hugging her close to him to reassure her.

"I'm sorry, Ciel...so very sorry..." Elizabeth muttered, crying softly with her hands over her green eyes.

Sebastian stood by, watching the two 'bond' with a small smile upon his pale face, one gloved hand over his chest while the clean dagger laid in his other.

He and the Young Master then met each other's gazes and nodded in silent agreement.

--

A/N: Hey guys, it's been awhile since I last wrote a Black Butler one-shot and we've started a brand new year already! ^w^

Normally I don't write using different versions of Ciel, Elizabeth, or Sebastian. But as a test of my writing skills, and because I was heavily inspired to do so, I decided to write this little one-shot! I hope you'll enjoy it and like it as much as I do! c:

Anyways, Happy New Year! Vote and/or comment if you want! :D

By the way, I realize some of the dialogue might be a little OOC but bear with me here. owo;; I usually try to hear the speech in their English voice actors' tone. c;