A Day In The Manor [Sebastian x OC]

The silverette sat alone at her rustic desk, her bright blue eyes glued to the piece of paperwork laid out in front of her. A stack of completed work also rested nearby.

Plucking a feather from her pale pink hat then dipping the tip in a jar of the finest ink, she began to write out her signature in a most dignified fashion.

After a few moments, she laid down her feather and the paperwork, letting out a sigh of relief as she leaned her back against the soft and silky black fabric of her desk chair.

Seconds later, a knock came through the dark brown door of the study. The knob was then turned ever so gently.

Once the door was pushed open, a tall and rather handsome raven-haired gentleman stood in the doorway, a trolley propped in front of him and covered with various dishes. Pushing the cart ahead of him, he greeted her with a smile upon his pale face.

"Good evening, my lady. Dinner has been prepared as requested. Shall you dine in the dining hall tonight?" He spoke as he bowed gracefully, the smile on his face never seizing to grace his lips.

"Why yes, Sebastian. While I dine with Ciel, I ask that you prepare my room for when I retire," she replied with a closed-eye smile.

"Yes, Lady Windsor," the butler bowed once more, his gloved hand pressed to the front of his black tailcoat. Afterwards, he pushed the cart toward the door, making his exit without another word.

--

"Oh my, what a feast you've made, Sebastian!" The silver-haired girl exclaimed, gazing over the dishes that lined the clean white tablecloth, as she sat down in the chair the butler pushed back for her.

On the other side of the long dining table sat a familiar blue-haired boy, an eyepatch over his left eye while his right was left uncovered. He wore a slight grin on his face, clearly showing his amusement at the girl's excitement.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Julie," the bluette greeted her with a chuckle.

"Same to you, Ciel," she replied with a joyous smile, clapping her palms together.

"Shall we?" Julie inquired, suddenly glancing over at Sebastian, who stood near Ciel with his usual calm and collected attitude.

With a swift nod from Ciel, they began their exquisite meal with grace. They discussed several topics over each course, such as recent murder cases that the Queen wanted Ciel to investigate.

Once both parties were finished eating and conversing, the dishes were promptly cleared away by Sebastian and the duo retired to their respectful rooms.

--

"It's been a tiresome day, Sebastian. Wouldn't you agree?" Julie inquired with a yawn as he helped her into bed then undressed her with his eyes closed.

"Indeed it has, my lady," he simply remarked with a chuckle.

Once she was ready for bed, he pulled the white bedsheets over her thin figure as sleep overtook her being.

Picking up a candle, he gently placed a light kiss on her forehead, causing her fair cheeks to flush a soft pink hue as she slept and dreamed.

Blowing out the lit candle, he left the room without making a single noise, except for the click of the door knob when he closed it behind him.

--

A/N: So, what did you think of the first one-shot story? If it wasn't obvious yet, Julie Windsor is one of my very own OCs, made primarily for Black Butler if I ever did a full story on her and the rest of the gang from the Phantomhive manor.