Meow, I'm A Neko! [Reader x Sebastian] (Part 2)

White lace curtains fluttered in the warm breeze as you rose upward in bed, rubbing sleepiness from your eyes.

"Mmm...is it morning already?" You asked out loud, staring out the window as a bright orange sun crawled out of the horizon.

"Good morning, my lady," a familiar voice spoke out of nowhere, causing your ears to flicker up in surprise.

"S-Sebastian?!" You hollered, snapping your head around while you sat upon the sheets beneath you, another blush flaring up your cheeks.

The ravenette quietly chuckled then walked closer to the bed, his deep red eyes locked on your figure, as he outstretched his white gloved hand toward you.

Without a word, you laid yours into his and jumped down from the bed. At that point, he led you out of the room and toward Ciel's study.

---

"A cat demon?" Ciel inquired, his single electric blue eye widened as he looked over you.

Sebastian stood beside you, both hands behind his back, while he explained your arrival and a bit about your demonic species. Ciel sat back, listening intently while nodding his head every once in awhile.

Just as silence began to fill the room, the bluette quickly spoke up.

"All right then. I will allow her to stay here a bit longer, Sebastian. You must attend to her and keep her out of sight when other guests are here."

"Yes, my lord," was all Sebastian uttered before he led you, once more, out of the study and in the direction of the garden behind the manor.

---

Since being in human form put a drain on your powers, you decided to switch to cat form in order to recover a bit of strength.

With stealth, you stalked behind Sebastian's now towering frame as both of you passed through the enormous garden. The gardener and one of the three Phantomhive servants, Finny, greeted you with a gentle pat on the head between your ears.

"Ah~ What a nice kitty we have here. Where did you find her, Sebastian?" Finny inquired, cuddling you in his arms carefully for a moment.

"I found her on the streets the other night and brought her home, Finny. I ask that you be careful with her, but don't forget your duties. I must attend to the Young Master now."

Without another moment to lose to idle chatter, the butler left the garden, Finny, and you behind.

"Well then, let's get to work!" Finny cheered brightly before resuming his task of pulling up weeds. With a "meow" of approval, you watched him quietly.

For the rest of the afternoon, you spent time with Finny, listening to him talk and occasionally yelp in pain when the manor's only dog, Pluto, scurried about and scorched the grass with his fiery breath. At one instance, you left the garden to tour the manor before dinner was prepared.

Once the sun disappeared behind the darkening clouds, you joined Ciel and his company, secretly, in the dining room.

Afterwards, Sebastian helped you into bed for the night, pulling the sheets over you as sleep overtook your drowsy self.

---

A/N: This is the last part to this particular short story and I hope the requester likes it! I had a bit of a tough time writing it out on paper, but it turned out cute nonetheless!