Real life

It just became lunch break for the Hamilcast. Some planned on going out together while others stayed. Some that stayed included Daveed, Anthony, Talia and Jasmine.

   They group were in the green room like always on breaks. Daveed was layed out on the sofa while Anthony had his chin on Talia's phone scrolling through her feed with her. Jasmine was on her computer typing up something with headphones in.

   After the Instagram comment interaction between Talia and Daveed, he started to wonder more about this sister of hers.

"Hey Lia, I didn't know you had another sister," he said sitting up from his original position, "how come?"

   Talia put her phone down after a while of being on it and listened to Daveed question her although she told him a while ago. She always mentioned how happy she was to have such loving sisters.

  With a slight chuckle Talia lifted Anthony's chin off of her which made him a little sad.

"I literally told you about her yesterday. More than once" She said.

"Oh" was all Daveed could get out trying to find the memory in his head where she mentioned her.

"I'm surprised you didn't know about her. I literally talk about her and Madds everyday."

"Huh. I guess I just wasn't listening", he said with a strug.

"I actually have to pick her up from her job right now." Talia stayed looking at her watch. "I'll bring her back here and you guys could talk to her. Her name is Y/n by the way."

'Pretty name' Daveed thought to himself

At this point everyone in the room were engaged into their small conversation. Getting up from her seat Tali said she would be back in a little while.