Instagram live

Song suggestion: 'Two Pretty Bestfriends'

Talia places her phone down and hurried off to get a blanket. Just as she sat down she got a notification saying Anthony requested her to join his live. They'd been planning on going live since earlier.

She quickly opened her phone and pressed the notification with such excitement. Every time Talia went live with a friend she always had a great time.

Soon after she was finally in the live. Saying a quick hello with a wave to viewers she adjusted her camera to her liking.

  "Finally. I've only requested you like 5 other times" Anthony stated.

    Scrolling down on her phone she later saw the other notifications that had been sent by Anthony.

   "Haha sorry Anthony, had to go get a blanket" she said holding up her blanket.

   "It's ok we just started anyway. We just have to wait for Daveed and Y/n. It may be a while because I didn't sent them the request yet."

   Anthony sent the request only a few seconds after that. While him and Talia waited they stated talking about random things.

   They seemed to get lost in their conversation forgetting they were on live. Their conversation was put to a holt when none other than Daveed Diggs cleated his throat.

"Damn. You scared me!" Talia said. "How long were you there anyways?"

"Not long at all but I got kinda bored watching y'all talk."

After a short conversation among the three Y/n finally joined the live. Though she was not in the screen.

Shuffling could be heard from Y/n's side of the live and then suddenly someone falling could be heard.

"Sorry" Y/n said laughing her ass off along with the others on the call.

   "You're FINALLY here it's been like 2 years" Daveed said.

All of a sudden comments came flooding in. There were 98k people watching so it was loads.

Username1: Y/nnnnnn!!!
Username2: What are you guys doing live at 1 am?!
Username3: It's 1:00 am and I have school tomorrow. Why am I here?
Buttscratcher: Can you say hi???
Y/n.l/n.diggs: When will Y/n and Daveed get together?!?!
Talia.martinezzz: More like when will Talia and Anthony get together!?

"Before we start anything I have something to show you guys!" Y/n said.

"So there's this song I've heard yesterday and it's been stuck in my heard forever."

Everyone in the live knew it wasn't going to be a regular song. This was Y/n they were talking about.

   "Hey Alexa. Play 'Two pretty best friends'" Y/n said.

   The others could tell by the name of the song that Y/n was obviously joking. The song started playing and they all started laughing.

   Most people knew it was a joke but others couldn't. Many of the comment told you so.

User2638018: This is really you guy's favorites 🤢
User.6: Her music taste sucks 🤮
Grandpa234: She looks horrible rn 😳
Shhsjdhdjsooajdidbrjwo: I don't understand how people like her.

   Although she  did get comments like this there were also comments from fans who were very sweet.

Y/n.l/n.fan_: Yesss bestie 🤩
Future.mrs.l/n: Yuhhh get into it sis 🥵
Username27: Period Queen!! 😝
Madds.com: Get it sis 😏

The live went on to about 2:15. It was filled with laughter and answering questions about Hamilton. People enjoyed it so much that they want them to go live again!