Real life

Y/n is now 6 months pregnant.

   Over the time the triplets have became sort of close to their father.

Today they were going to meet him! They didn't tell anyone else about this, they wanted it to be a secret.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Daveed asked as she grabbed her keys.

"I'm going out with Talia and Maddie!"

"Oh, tell me when you're coming back!"

—-at the coffee shop—-

   Y/n walked into the shop with Maddie's hand in hers. They both saw Talia in the back of the shop with her laptop out. She was sitting in a booth.

   Maddie pulled Y/n's hand over to Talia and they both sat.

   "Hey guys!" Tali's said very cheerfully. On the other hand, the other two were her scared.

   "Wha- how are you not scared?!" Maddie asked in a whisper, her voice trembling slightly.

   "No I'm not scared. I mean- I kinda am but I'm not gonna show it."

   Y/n just stayed quiet. She didn't to say something bad and mess everything up.

—-

   It was about 30 minutes later and still no sign of their dad. Y/n was so close to just getting up and walking away.

That's when a man about 6'2 walked into the door. He had (y/s/c) skin and (y/h/c) hair. Maddie and Talia looked exactly like him. It was creepy.

   Y/n not so much. He only had his hair and skin color.

   He walked up to the girls with a huge smile on his face.

   "Hi, I'm looking for some people. Do you by any chance happen to know a Talia, Maddie or Y/n here?"

   The girl looked at him with tears in their eyes. He started to catch in when he saw how much Maddie and Talia looked like him.

Talia got up from her seat and gave him a hug, putting her hands around his neck. The other two got up slower than her but were equally excited.

THEY JUST MET THEIR DAD!!!

   The rest of the time they really just got to know him.

   Apparently he didn't know he had kids until only 2 years ago.