Real life

At Maddie and Y/n's apartment

  "GIVE IT BACK!" Y/n shouted at her sister.

   The two had been going at it for 5 while minutes. Apparently Maddie stole the remote when Y/n went to get it.

   "NO. YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT IN YOUR HAND YET!" Maddie shouted back.

  At this point Y/n was on top of Maddie struggling to get the remote that was behind her back. Even though they've been doing this since they were kids Y/n never really won these fights.

  Hearing her phone alarm going off in her room,
Y/n stopped what she was doing.

   "Oh shoot" she muttered. Quickly getting off of Maddie and running to her room and slamming the door she turned of the alarm. Meanwhile, Maddie was getting up from the floor wondering what got into her sister.

It had been five minutes since the whole incident of Y/n running to her room without explanation when someone knocked on the two girl's door.

Getting up from her spot on the couch Maddie went to answer the door. A slight look of shock was put on her face when she was who was at the door. Daveed.

  "Umm hi", Daveed said to her.

   Y/n sprinted out of her room at the sound of his voice. She quickly grabbed her jacket from the dining table and walked to the door.

   "Byeee" was all she said closing the door leaving an oblivious Maddie standing in the doorway. Maddie started to put all of the pieces together. Her sister had been awfully happy today and she didn't come home yesterday until 2:30.

  With a slight gasp Maddie finally knew. Her sister was going on a date!

  She ran to her room and retrieved her phone to call Talia.

  After explaining what happened to Talia both girls were very happy for their sister.