Phone call

It had been 10 minutes since Y/n started looking for her earrings she bought last week.

   She last remembered letting Maddie borrow them but she doesn't remember getting them back. She wasn't mad because this always happens. Letting your sibling use something of yours and never getting it back.

But, today she really wanted to were them so she decided to call Maddie.

   The phone rung for 3 times before Maddie finally answered.

Maddie: Umm hello, what do you want?

Y/n: do you know where my earrings are? I've been looking for a while now.

Maddie: No. I gave them back to you yesterday. Remember?

Y/n: nooooo

Maddie: I literally put them directly into your hands. Where did you put them after that?

Y/n: I don't know because I literally said I don't remember you giving them to me.

Maddie: Well try the dresser in my room. I got to go, talk to you later!

Y/n: Byee!!

   After the short conversation between the two Y/n went to go check the dresser in Maddie's room. There she finally found her earrings.

   "Thank goodness!" Y/n said to herself.

   Why was finding those earrings so important to
Y/n you may ask. Well, she was going on a date! Again.

————

I wanted to try something new so bare with me.