Real life

It's now almost 2 in the morning. Y/n hasn't come home yet.

   Daveed is sitting at the front table with his head in his hands. He's thinking the worse of the situation.

'What if she got kidnapped'

'What if she's avoiding me'

'What is she's chea-' His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a closed door.

   He immediately got up from his seat then went to check. Y/n walked through the door with a backpack on and a small dog in hand. (I love dogs way to much)

   He didn't seem to have a collar and he was very dirty.

"Y/n!"

"Hi, Daveed," she replied putting the dog down. He stayed at her feet.

"Why do you have a dog?"

"I was driving from Talia's house and saw him in the side of the street."

   "Is that why you're dirty?"

   "Yeah, I had to chase after him," she said picking up the pup and bringing him to the guest bathroom. She then ran hot water and took the dog shampoo out of her backpack.

When she was washing him Daveed walked in.

   "So... you're trying to keep him?"

   "Yeah! Why not?"

   "Well you're literally 6 months pregnant and we already have 2 dogs."

"Aww but come on. Look at his face!" She said lifting the small dog up.

"Really?"

"Yeah." She replied with a smile.

——

After a while of going back and forth they decided they would keep him.

The two named him Soccer.