Real life

Taken place August 2 2015

   Maddie was pacing around her room waiting for Carolina to answer her text. She finally confessed her feelings for her.

   You may have missed some so let me catch you up.

   Maddie met Carolina on the set of the new Netflix series. The two instantly became best friends. After lots of time spent together, both girls developed feelings for each other. Which both are about to figure out.

    It had been 3 minutes since the text was sent and Maddie was overthinking.

   Maybe she didn't actually like her and this was a mistake?

   Maybe Maddie wasn't good enough?

   Maybe Carolina has someone else and Maddie didn't know?

   Her thought were put to a stop when she heard her phone ding from across the room.

   Taking a moment for a deep breath Maddie slowly made her way towards the phone.

Carolina: Call me

Incoming call from Maddie

Carolina: Hello?

Maddie: umm hi

Carolina: I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier. I just didn't have my phone

Maddie: Yah, it's ok. So about that text. It's perfectly ok if you don't like me back I just wante-

Carolina: No, No I like you too! I was actually planning one telling you soon!

Maddie: *sigh* That's great! So do you want to get dinner sometime orrr

Carolina: Yes that's amazing! Tomorrow at 5 o'clock maybe?

Maddie: Yes! That's perfect, I will be there.

Carolina: Yay! See you tomorrow! Goodbye

Maddie: Goodbye

It's took Maddie a little while to process what just happened. When it finally happened she let out a little squeal of joy.

She walked to the living room doing a lil dancy dance where Y/n and Daveed sat watching a movie.

   Blocking the tv way she told them the news still in front of the tv.

   "That's great news!!" Y/n said clearly seeing how happy her sister was. Daveed did the same as well.

   After all of this, the three decided on finishing the movie the couple were first watching.

————

Well this was a sucky chapter sorry. Ik the calling part wasn't good mostly cause I have no one to love 😳.

ANOTHER QUESTION!! Ok so I finally worked out how to publish my new book but I need a name. Right now it's "I think I love him" but there's also "Die for you". I'm probably gonna go with "I think I love him" because there's kinda a plot twist that goes with it. Tell me what you think!!