Real life

"What if we just got a chicken as the company mascot?" Y/n suddenly blurted out.

   She and Mario were at the studio working on a dance. They had been sitting in silence until she said that.

"What?" Mario questioned.

"I said what I said."

"You always come up with the weirdest things,
N/n." Mario laughed. He then set his phone down and got up. Y/n got up with him.

It was 1:00 and they needed to collect the music from their boss. (Bruh idk)

——-

   It was 10 minutes later and the pair were sitting in the studio listening to the music. They recently found out they were choreographing for (you favorite singer). Both were very excited about this because they were literally obsessed.

   "Ooohh. I have an idea!" Mario exclaimed.

To Y/n he was literally the king of ideas. His were always so good and he came up with them so quickly. Everyone loved them.

—-

After a day of work Y/n finally went home. Maddie moved out last week so it was just her. Her and Daveed were also thinking about moving in with each other.

   Anyways, back to her. She decided she was going to order (your favorite food) today. It was her favorite and because she had a long day at work she felt like she deserved it.

   After it got here she decided she would also invite Daveed over. They hadn't seen each other in a week because of Y/n's work.

—-

   Daveed finally came over and they spent the rest of the night (doing whatever you like).