Real life

December 31- New Years Eve

Today was New Year's Eve. Y/n and Daveed were now in New York to spend it with family. They'd been staying with Maddie and Carolina for 2 days.

   The time read 11:30. Talia, Anthony, Y/n, Daveed, Carolina and Maddie were all at Maddie and Carolina's house. The group were playing Monopoly and it got a little out of hand.

   "Ughhh give me my money!" Y/n demanded. She was in jail and when Daveed didn't give her her money she got mad.

   "No! I'm not giving money to a criminal!" Daveed responded.

At this point it was just them playing the game. Anthony, Carolina and Talia opted out a while ago and Maddie didn't even play.

This is what went on for about 3 minutes until Daveed finally gave Y/n her money.

"Thank you! Finally! I was getting of tired of you two arguing" Talia exclaimed.

——-

   It was now 11:59. Talia and Anthony were out on the balcony. Carolina and Maddie in the room doing who knows what, Y/n layed out on the sofa with her head in Daveed's lap.

All of a sudden the two heard fireworks. A lot of them. Then, Daveed grabbed Y/n's chin and pulled her into a kiss which turned into a slight make out session.

"Ewww not in front of my salad!" They suddenly heard Maddie say.

   They were officially in 2020.
——-

Lol it was short but who cares