Real life

April 14th 2015- the triplets's birthday

   Usually on a special day like this the triplets would take a trip to Metairie, Louisiana. (Their home place. Sorry about this but this is literally the only place I know about)

   But, since Talia and Y/n have work this month their mother, Jane had to come to them.

Little did the triplets know this would be one of the most special ones. The reason behind this is because Daveed and Anthony paired with Jane to take the girl out for dinner after Hamilton along with the cast.

——-
Y/n woke up to a speaker in her kitchen playing music. This was unusual to her. Not because there was music playing at 6 o'clock in the morning, but because this was not the kind of music her sisters listen to.

  Slowly slipping out of her bed while putting on some slipped while doing so, Y/n made her way to the kitchen.

  "Mamasita!" Y/n called out once she saw who was in the kitchen. (I call my mom that sometimes because I'm almost taller than her)

   "Y/n!! Happy birthday mija!" Jane said hurrying off to her daughter and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

   "Where is your sister? I went in her room but there was no sign of her" the mom says going back to what she was doing which was cooking.

   "I actually don't know. Maybe rehearsals went longer than expected and she stayed with a friend?" Y/n suggested.

   Maddie recently got a starring in a Netflix series called (your favorite series). Now was the time where rehearsals and shooting went on longer and longer.

"Yah maybe."

During the time Y/n and Jane waited for Maddie to come home breakfast had been finished with the help of Y/n. Y/n thought it was a bit much food for the 4 of us including Talia but she didn't say anything. She also had time to get ready for the day.

Knock knock

Could be heard by the two people. "It's Talia and Maddie and friends." The voice said.

   'And friends.' She wondered. That explains all the food.

   Opening the door, Y/n was met by a group of people. A smile slowly crept onto her face.

   Among the crowd were her sisters, Anthony, Arabella, Jasmine and Daveed.

  They all said happy birthday to her and went on inside, except for Daveed who also gave her a kiss.

The eight talked and later ate. When they were finished the time read 7:30. It was time for all of them to head out since their show was at 9:30.

—— time skip——

The time now read 9:30 and Talia, Y/n along with Jane now say in their sheets in the 3rd row.

After a few minutes the play finally started.

————-

They play just finished and Y/n was in tears. Even thought she worked on the musical she never had a chance to sit down and enjoy it.

   The audience stood up and clapped for the cast for doing such an amazing job.

—-time skip—-

  The time now read 5:00 pm and the cast just got done with their last show for the day.

The cast all had on nice outfits including Tali although she didn't know why. She only knew they were going somewhere, but for what reason?

   Y/n, Maddie and Jane were backstage with them when Daveed pointed out that they all had to leave.

Y/n didn't know why they had to leave because usually they stayed for a while. They decided who were going in which cars. Y/n got paired in a car with Emmy, Daveed, Oak, Maddie, Arianna and Carleigh.

After a 30 minute drive that was filled with talking and singing, they were finally there.

   Getting out of the cars, the triplets were still confused.

   "Happy birthday!!" Everybody cheered once they were all in the restaurant with no other people but them.

   Suddenly it clicked to the three.

   The rest of the evening consisted of the cast along with the triplets and their mother eating and talking.
They all had such a great time!

   After everything Y/n stayed at Daveed's house while Jane stayed with Maddie.