Real life

December 15- 10 days before Christmas

   The day was now December 10. Daveed, Y/n, Talia and Arabella were just getting ready to leave Jane's house in Metairie, Louisiana. They were all going to the French Quarter.

   The four including Anthony, Maddie and Carolina were taking a trip down there for Christmas. Jasmine couldn't come because she was going to the UK visiting family.

   Once they were all in the car they started their ride downtown.

    When they got there Y/n and Talia decided they would go see an old friend. Mary. The girls met Mary when they were in 7th grade.

Mary worked at a little shop called The French Market that sells baked treats.

Daveed and the others decided they would go where all the small businesses were under the pavilion sort of thing.

After making the way to the store, the girls pushed open the glass door and walked inside.

"Wow" Talia said, "It's been a long time since we've been here."

Y/n nodded her hear in agreement. She could see Mary pick her head up from the would of Talia's voice.

   "Oh my gosh!! Titi! Y/n/n! You're here." She said as she made her way to the two giving them a bone crushing hug.

Backing away from the hug she noticed one was missing though she didn't question it.

"Oh my gosh how have thought been?" She questioned.

———-

The girls had been talking for about 30 minutes when they realized they have no idea where the others where. But lucky them, the door chimes and in walked the three others.

"Mary!" Arabella squealed. Mary once again gave someone a bone crushing hug fro the day.

Anthony and Daveed introduces themselves to Mary and the three seemed to get along.

Y/n checked her watch and saw that it was 5 o'clock. It would get dark soon.

They all said their goodbyes and made their way home.

At home they told Jane about their day including how Mary told Maddie hello.

———-
Hah this was a 💩 chapter. And the store I based this on is actually real. Except I didn't remember the name so I used French Market. There is also a place named French Market in the French quarter but it's a restaurant.