Outdoors

"I'm literally the queen of hell so shut the fuck up." Said Valentina to Aphrodite. As they where debating who is more cooler. In my opinion they are both lame but I digress.

"Oh wow like being the queen of all lycans is not as cool." She said with her hand in her hip. This debate had been going in for two hours.

"Y'all both need to shut up. Ms.Brandy here is going to be the queen of giants." Said Axel giving me a smile. He thinks that Zeus does care for me as his mate, but that I am to blind to see it.

I shook my head.

"No mam." I said. Plus he got dethroned. I would not be the queen of anything and I hate him.

"Girl is over here ignoring Zeus." Said Valentina to Aphrodite and they both laughed.

Zeus has been literally making my life impossible. It's seems like anything I do sets him off. Once I came back from the club he like told me next time I do that shit again there were going to be consequences whatever that means. So in conclusion he does care a little bit, but I still been ignoring him.

Like what does he think? He can treat me like shit and expect me to be still kiss his ass no. That's not how things work.

Aphrodite walked over to me and hugged me.

"I hope it works out between mates." She said. She believes mates are suppose to be with each other the exception being Zor and Magadelena.

Just as I thought of her,  Magdalena walked in. She was six months pregnant and Her son Draxson was holding her dresses. Draxson looked Iooked so annoyed.

"Hey guys," she said smiling. "Draxson and I had a mother and son day."

She said hugging like a child but in reality Drax is like 6"8 and seems to have more muscle in his body which made his very intimidating. Literally Drax is scary, Zoltan the king of hell, invited him to join the pits of hell where there are constant fighting matches, where it is either life or death. Drax took him up on that offer and did for fun. According to Dane, Drax annihilated all his opponents and it was a blood bath.

"Well thank goodness you brought the dresses." Said Aphrodite taking them away from Draxson and squeezing his cheek.

"You look so pretty." Said Valentina. "Dane is a lucky demon."

Her eyes sparkled when Dane was mentioned. I went and hugged Magdalena. People often think that her son Draxson is literally her older brother but it shocks people to find out that is her son.

"Hey Drax," I said smiling and squeezing his checks he might be scary to mess with to outsiders but we literally see him and like a son to us.

"Hmm." He responds. He is a man of few words. "Where is Raphael."

"In the man cave with the others." We all responded. Literally all the guys hang out there, Atticus, Raphael, Henry, Zoltan. Zeus, Axel. So freaking annoying.

He nodded and walked always from us. My mind instantly went to Zeus. All I ever wanted was a mate, but instead I got this shit show of a situation.Valentina looked at me and hugged me.

"Trust me, it will work out."

I put on a fake smile.

"I'm fine." I said to everyone. I hope it was believable. I got a text from Maribel telling me she was waiting for me outside. "I'll be right back."