Power

Valentina Pov

"Okay so you are telling me that this bitch Lagertha has Zeus' army captured in an unknown location," I said. How the fuck did she do that.

"Yes, Raphael and Zeus are doing their best to locate them but Lagertha would only release them."

"Then why not torture her?" It is not that.

"Yeah well, she also happens to be half-witch. Most of his army is asleep and Zeus feels like she is the only one that can wake them up."

"How did most of his army get out to sleep?"

"She is always the type to switch sides so at the time Zeus would not give her attention and from what I heard she got hurt about it and went to the battle camps where the majority of his army was at and did some sort of spell to put them to sleep and had her little minions and them all."

Talk about desperate from some dick.

"She responds to flattery." Said Aphrodite "I believe she wants to become the next queen of the giants. I mean she does that she can potentially have access to one of the strongest armies in the world."

Unfortunately for Largetha, that spot is taken by brandy.

I rolled my eyes. "I have the strongest army but all right."

Aphrodite looked at me like I was stupid.

"Take a seat, Lycans a literally at the top of the food chain." She says.

"Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses." said our sister Nutella.

"You married a vampire, shut up." Both Aphrodite and I said at the same time.

Both Aphrodite and I walked to toward ours husbands who were taking to Zeus.

"I think war is inevitable at the moment." Said Zoltan. "The new king of the giants has gotten very greedy and now wants to have full control of hell an on earth."

"Unless we kill him." Said Rafael.

"Zeus find his lost army to find his lost army so that way he can reclaim the throne." Say Aphrodite.

"Or..." I said which caused them to all look at me. "We, meaning Aphrodite, Brandy, Nutella, and Venus could go and get the job done ourselves."

Aphrodite looked at me like I was stupid.

"You mean the five us go and take on a whole
Army." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Brandy and I took on a whole coven of witches." I said. "Not my fault you have low self esteem in your abilities."

Aphrodite glared at me. "You and I both know I'm am the strongest."

"Want to test it?" I countered as I held a ball of fire in my hand.

Aphrodite was starting winter, water, tornado at the same time. "Do you?"

"Aphrodite enough." I heard Rafael give her a harsh and stern tone.

"Valentina, stop." Said Zoltan to me.

I glared at Aphrodite and she did the same. Let's not forget I'm also a queen not just her.

"We have bigger things to worry about." Said Zeus.

"We'll discuss this later. After the get together. Just remember we have to butter up Largetha catch her lacking." Said Aphrodite. "Flirt with her a little Zeus and maybe she'll give the clue where your army brother could be."

Brandy is going to be hurt. But hopefully she knows that Zeus cannot be lovey dovey or else his enemies will also find her as his weakness and try to hurt her. Zeus nor do we want that to happen to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Largetha was all over Zeus and taking to Aphrodite and I about what makes a great queen.

"Caring about your nation." Said Aphrodite.

I rolled my eyes. Such a basic response. I'm probably the most unconventional queen ever. Yet again, I am the queen of hell so I didn't really read into the protocol.

"Do tell how you got a whole army to sleep." I said being extra friendly with her.

"Well,-"

That's when everybody felt the earth shaking. I looked back to look at Brandy. And she was nowhere in sight.

Shit.

Zeus instantly got up. And went into the woods. Either Brandy is having a mental breakdown or something else.

Honestly I feel like we have been handling this whole situation wrong.

Hours went by and nobody could find Brandy.

"She was more likely took." Said Axel.

"No shit. What gave it away." I said. "I know it was the giants."

Zeus shook his head in disbelief.

"They can't, I made it seem like I didn't give a shit about her."

"Well regardless she is still your mate." I said. Everybody is stupid as am I. Largetha sat there.

Alright that's it! Let's do this my way.

I grabbed her by the hair.

"Now bitch, you are going to tell me where those lost armies are at."
Brandy Pov

Here I was still hanging like a dumbass. I needed to get the fuck out of here. I hated that I was being literally tortured by these fucks. These motherfuckers were intimidating I'm not going to lie with there height was kinda freaking me out. And not the mention they only get bigger and scarier.

I heard someone walked in. When I lifted my head lifted it was the vampire with red hair. He instantly locked the door behind him and got towards me quickly.

"Hey princess." He said giving me a smile. He as he instantly start to release me. "I literally am so sorry about kidnapping you. I really didn't think they were going to torture you this bad. My uncle is honestly a dick."

I winced as he set me on my feet. My body was soon going to give out.

"Tell me about it." I'm told him. "Where is he and how did you get in?"

"Oh my uncle as well as the king and queen went out for a short trip. Something about a big war they want to start." He shrugs.

"So they aren't here?" I said.

"Yeah they aren't but I am really not suppose to be here and these giants are going to be here any moment and probably kil-"

He stopped mid sentenced when the he just locked made a big thud. We instantly both looked at each other. He fangs instantly came out.

I looked to my right and grabbed the set of sharp knives.

"It's about to get ugly." He said his eyes black as hell.

I ground below started to crack. I'm about to tear this bitch up.

"For them."
———————
Vote

Comment

Follow