Living with an asshole

"Why the fuck do you trip all the time." He said as he walked in my kitchen. I very clumsy and he happen to save me from a lot of accidents but he is such an asshole about it.

Plus let not forget the hovering for the day few days. Everything bothers him. He does not like books, shows one the tv, my hair, nothing.

"I'm clumsy." I say while looking over the designs to spring season. I try to ignore him but it's kind of hard when he is destroying your kitchen.

"Where the fuck is your alcohol." He asked pissed.

"I do not drink as much anymore." I said looking at my design adding things here and there.

"This is bullshit." He says.

"Oh really well to fucking bad." I said pissed. I was tried of his complaining. He grabbed my wrist tightly.

"You do not to talk to a king like that." He said.

"Overthrown king." I talked back. "I talk to who I want however I want."

He smiled, it was a sexy smile. He got closer to my face. Omg omg he might kiss me. Even though he does not want anything to do with me.

"You are going to be the death of me." He says. And returned to his serious face and when back to the leaving room. I was disappointed it was not a kiss.

I cooked dinner and we sat together eating food in the dinner table, I wanted to make conversation. I can't stop trying. I want my mate to love me at one point and care for me.

"So how are your enjoying your stay." I asked him while smiling.

"I'm dealing with it." He said gruffly. Wow way to make it seem like the worst thing ever.

"So tell me about your life." I asked.

He looked at my completely.

"And why would I do that." He asked.

"Because we barley even talk and we are living together for the moment being so why not get to know each other. Strictly friendly." I said giving him a smile.

"Alright Brangelica." Holy shit he used my full name. I go by brandy but damn it was hot. "What do you want to know."

"How was it growing up in the giant realm." I asked.

"My whole life I was raised to be a king. My father King Vicon was known to be a great king and I wanted the same as him if not better. I was trained in the art of violence and war which is very important giants are very violent creature it's either kill or be killed. I had been Sent away a child to become a killer, know the difficulties this world can bring. I had come back from training when I was eighteen." He said.

"Wait so you were trained your were child all the way til you eighteenth." I asked shocked.

He nodded.

"When I got back my father threw a big feast and invited all the clans together to celebrate the great princes return." He chuckled. "Everyone in the realm fear me, every battle I led was a complete massacre. I got the reputation as a grim reaper. For years I had been more of a killing machine for my kingdom. It was not until my father had decided upon marrying me and choose Morgana she was the daughter of a rival clan that clan was the only one that had not joined out kingdom. Strong in their own right, yet never caused the kingdom any trouble."

I could not help the jealousy that was arising within me. This is my mate, only my mate. But he had a whole life before.

"She was a beauty, everything about her alluring." He spoke as if he still felt something for her. Oh shit this is hurting my feelings. "We were set to marry. I had met the one for me. The realm was at its most peaceful. We had a son together. I was happy and complete. I sent my son away to start his training to get the news that he was killed. His training ground was massacred by jasper and his pack of monsters. From there life changed, I had lost the most important thing in my life."

That was sad.

There was a knock on the door. It was none other than Nutella.

"Hey girl. I brought your man a get well card as well as some sweet bread the kiddos and I made." She said. "I got to get going to the castle I told Aphrodite I was help her cook the planning the ball that is coming up."

"A ball?" I asked.

That's when it hit me. The gathering for all species.

"Tell your man he is invited." With that she ran to her car. I can tell she was in a hurry which means she is running late.

I walked back in the cottage. And gave him the get well card.

"You should come to the ball. It would be good for you to let loose." I said. "I just want you to know that if you need to talk anytime, I'm your girl."

He chuckled. But did not say anything.

The past few days came and he was still a dick but helped me around the cottage. And we kind made it a routine out of our day which we did not hate but it was okay for both us. He still would criticize me here and there.

"Do not be so fucking careless." He said Grabbing the pan that was about to fall on my head. "You are a magnet for danger."

I rolled my eyes. And when back to what I was doing. He is so mean at times. He does not no longer try and hug me when we sleep together. I don't know why.

I started to hate the way he would save me from every little incident. It was getting annoying.

————————

Vote

Comment

Follow